HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

lORD LET ME SERVE YOU

Whoever desires to become great among you let him be your servant. And whoever desires to be first among you, let him be your slave, just as the Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many. If any one thinks himself to be something when he is nothing he deceives himself. I say through the grace given to me, to everyone, not to think of himself more highly than he wought to think, but to think soberly as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith. When you have done all those things which you are commmanded say "we are unprofitable servants. We have done what was our duty to do". Our boasting is this..we conducted ourselves in the world in simplicity and godly sincerity, NOT WITH FLESHLY WISDOM BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD. we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God AND NOT OF US.......
SEE ACTS 20:19, MATT 20:26-28, GAL 6:3, ROM 12:3, LUKE 17:10, 2COR 1:12, 2 COR 4:7

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com