HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Armstrong + RasTafari
In Response To: Re: Armstrong + RasTafari ()

Raspect for your answer RAS Adam.

I oversatnd what you are saying but it is not the author where the problem lies but the actual contents of the works. I did not no Selassie was a fan of Armstrongs work. I find that very interesting.
I just do not overstand why contents of a teaching which was that White's were the choosen people and the true people of JAH would be considered important reading for the RASTA movement.

Considering that all RASTA know or should know the history of white Christianity then having this reading material can not be to open RASTA up to Armstrongs racist pro white teachings.

Did Selassie believe Armstrongs teachings?

Do you believe Armstrongs teachings with regards to the States and Britian?

Does Gad believe such teachings?

Please do not take this as an attack on ttoi as it is not but only an attack on a contents and teaching which goes deeply against anything un- white or un-Americain.

Also Ras did you recieve the book remote people I sent. I would have sent it a few months ago. Please say you did as I did not register it.

RASpect and JAH blessings

Blair
Iheart Militia

Messages In This Thread

White teachings in RASTA backyard.
Re: Thought on Selassie and Armstrong
Re: for Blair
Re: White teachings in RASTA backyard.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com