HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: It's all about HIS MAJESTY and JESUS CHRIST!!!
In Response To: It's all about HIS MAJESTY !!! ()

Confuse? Let me seh dat I an I In TTI, know who His Majesty is an speaking for myself an not for the all members of the Twelve Tribes of Israel, I no he is not God but King of Israel only. He said it an why should I man mek him into Jesus Christ? An furthermore, there are RasTas who sight Selassie I as Prophet of God or an Ikon of Christ. So there are RasTas still who do not praise His Majesty but hail him as King. Just like you have some Christians who do not see Jesus as God but as Son of God. Can I judge them because of their views? Should you judge ones because dem don't see your view of His Majesty?

No only Jah is Judge Iyah! Suh I man ah RasTa an they will always want to question TTI alot meh son.lol. Oh well we still have de answers to their questions. Like bruddah Joseph sang," Though they try to find the answers to all the questions they ask. Yes I know its impossible to be living through the past." Suh dem call us dis an dat in TTI, but we love it still! Twelve Tribes Live Up! Christ Jesus is Love!

Messages In This Thread

Why "Gad"?
Re: Why "Gad"?
It's all about HIS MAJESTY !!!
FASHION DREAD !!!
Re: FASHION DREAD? Original Dread!
Re: bruddah Obadiah
Re: Time Keepa

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com