HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

The Seven Year Tribulation: OMEGA

The Seven Year Tribulation Summary: (Copy and paste into 'Word', Arial font for best viewing) Thursday, 17th January 2002

[ The Seven Years begin when Daniel 9:26 is fulfilled; the cutting off of the Messiah ]

42 Months of War (Revelation 11) followed by 42 months (1,290 days) of the beast(s) reign (Revelation 13), which is also the period of God's wrath. After the period of God's wrath/ indignation the signs of Jesus' return will be seen (Matthew 24:29). The last two prophets from God are 'the two witnesses', read about them in the book of Revelation chapter 11 and know what to look out for. The persecution of Christians and of peoples that honour the Most High starts within this period. The war being instigated is the start.

"If any man have an ear, let him hear. He that leads into captivity shall go into captivity: he that kills with the sword (gun) must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the Saints ..... In your patience you possess your souls." - Revelation 13:10

[ Killing and murder are two different things. When Jesus returns he is going to kill all the wicked and them that dare to rebel against the Most High. The Saints have the right to kill the people that oppose them in their battle to survive. There are plenty examples of lawful killings in the Bible and in God's sight nothing has changed; Outlaw Living is the way it has to be, Jesus expects it. The Saints that go into captivity should remain strong, even in captivity they will be provided for by the Most High. Ask for what you need in the name of Jesus Christ. In these days end your prayers with, "I encircle my prayer with the blood of Jesus Christ, Amen." ]

" Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him I will confess also before my Father who is in Heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father who is in Heaven. - He that Loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that Loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that takes not his cross (burden) and follows after me is not worthy of me. He that finds his Life shall lose it: and he that loses his Life for my sake shall find it." - Jesus Christ, Matthew 10:32/ 37

The time is coming where all people that say they believe in God will need to decide what they're on. These will be the LAST DAYS for all people that do not honour the Most High or his Son, Jesus Christ or his inheritance, his chosen people the Israelites (the REAL Jews are black).

During the 42 month war Jerusalem will be trampled, only the Holy temple will remain standing. The abomination(s) that will cause earth's desolation will be set up and the war will end. All the countries involved in the war in Jerusalem can expect their countries to end up in the state Jerusalem will be left in if not worse. After the abomination(s) earth will experience God's anger (the fulfilment of Isaiah 24). During the period of God's wrath is when you can expect Babylon to fall in it's two stages (Revelation 16 & 18). During the period of God's wrath earth's inhabitants will be scattered all over, and the twelve tribes of Israel will be led back to Israel from all over the world (if not before). Death will be in it's highest rates during these (7YEARS) days, wars, famines, diseases, 'disasters' and plagues.

"And when you shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is near." - Jesus Christ, Luke 21:20

"And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be 1,290 days." - Daniel 12:11

After the war(s) comes the reign of the beast that will introduce 'The Mark Of The Beast'. The reign of the beast(s) will last for 42 months (after the war), the last 1,290 days. The beasts will make their presence known during the war and will have already exercised some of their authority (bullying their ways to the top). The last 42 months (of time) will be their reign over the world during "peaceful" times, the One World Order. "It Was Written", the One World Order will not last long. - I expect that Satan and his angels will be thrown to Earth and will remain here for the last 42 months of time/ until Christ returns to sweep up his house. There will be people and places where the mark of the beast will not be, meaning, it is possible to escape the beast's mark. To escape, first and foremost you have to leave the big cities and capitals of the world and move to the more desolate regions of Earth. I don't expect the mark to arrive until at least 2005 so there is still time to plan, but anything can happen between now and then. - You cannot remain in the places where these Satanic governments are extending their authority .... They are all going to fall and furthermore there are plenty situations to avoid.

In these last days the people that feel to repent will repent, the people that know to seek God will seek God, but the wicked will continue in their ways. Leave the wicked to their devices, let them continue to destroy the earth, let them continue to worship 100 gods and demons, let them continue with their sexual immorality; let them continue to blaspheme and use the Lord's names in vain. These are their last days, it is bye-bye and good riddance. Let the wicked people reside in one place, leave them to their space because when God is ready for them they will all be destroyed together. The seventh day will not be a repeat of what happens on earth today. The righteous will know what to do when God speaks by his actions, the rest are welcomed to fry. These days are about giving warnings, "Repent or Die" (Luke 13). Christ's return will not be nice for the wicked, rebellious children of Satan; expect a Monster when you see Christ coming because that is what you will be faced with, "The Worst". [ In the Eternal Fire you will all be very sorry. ]

"... But if men are bound in chains, held fast by cords of affliction, he tells them what they have done - that they have sinned arrogantly. He makes them listen to correction and commands them to repent of their evil. If they obey and serve, they will spend the rest of their days in prosperity and their years in contentment. But if they do not listen, they will perish by the sword and die without knowledge. The Godless in heart harbour resentment; even when he fetters them, they do not cry for help. " - Job 36:8

"Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand." - Daniel 12:10

" ... He that soweth the good seed is The Son Of Man. The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the Kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. The Son Of Man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the Sun in the Kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. " - Jesus Christ, Matthew 13:37

"Not everyone that saith unto me Lord, Lord, shall enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in Heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesised in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? ... And then I will profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man that built his house upon a rock. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock. And everyone that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man that built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it. " - Matthew 7:21

Beware of the plan to impose the prophecies of the book of Revelation to give the impression that certain prophecies have already passed; to make you think that you're living in a different time. 99% of the prophecy (Revelation) is still to come (17th January 2002), these are the days of the book's fulfilment. Babylon has not fallen yet (Revelation 18 & Isaiah 47). It will take one hour for Babylon (America) to fall and be made desolate and the time for the fulfilment of this prophecy is close.

Beware of all of Satan's games, he does things with the intention of things looking good so that you will agree, and then he stitches you up. World unity is what it will take for the One World Order to function, today it sounds good but tomorrow you'll see that the One World Order that is planned for Earth is actually the worst thing that could happen to it's inhabitants. It's like I've said already, do not be fooled of dazzled by what seems good, leave the authorities of these governments they are up to no good.

Spiritual Attacks. When you have faith in God and are closer to knowing certain truths you may be attacked by demons that don't want you to know. They try to scare you by giving you attacks in the night when you try to sleep. Angels (the good) are around us all the time trying to tell us/ show us things ...........I speak from experience. By the blood of Jesus Christ is how the Saints will overcome, so shout at these demons, tell them to leave you alone by the blood of Jesus Christ. - "The Blood of Jesus" are the words to say in these days. There is power and great authority in the blood of Jesus Christ.

Psalm 1 & 55. The wicked will not live out half of their days.

The 144,000 And The Great Multitude

Contrary to what some people have been reporting about what the prophecy of 'Revelation' says, the number of people that overcame and end up in Heaven is more than 144,000. It is a number so great that no man could count it:

" ... After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no man could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands. And they cried out in a loud voice, 'Salvation belongs to Our God who sits on the throne and to the Lamb.' ..... Then one of the elders asked me, 'These in white robes - who are they and where did they come from?' I answered, 'Sir, you know.' And he said, 'These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." - Revelation 7:9

The doors of Heaven are open to all people that honour the Most High and accept his Son, Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour. It is not only the tribes of Israel that will be redeemed in these last days; everyone is welcomed, no-one that honours God will be turned away.

..............The book of Revelation(s) is the script of the 'film' that we are all living, every word of the 'script' will happen during the 'film'. Don't forget about the two witnesses (Revelation 11), the last two prophets from God before Christ's return. Also note that it is written that certain angels shall return to give final warnings and make announcements.

Before the end comes there will be many disasters and deaths and trouble. No matter what you witness or experience, always remember that JEHOVAH has the master-plan and that whatever happens falls in line with a good outcome. These are the END OF TIMES and nobody should expect things to be pretty or comfortable. The result of everything will be pleasing to all people that honour the Most High. At the end of the dark tunnel there is light, the people that persevere will not be disappointed; this 'film' has a happy ending.

"Secrets are to be shared. Satan's whole gameplan should be exposed, spare no detail and see to it that people of all nationalities know the truth. Nas is the beast described as looking like a Lamb but speaking like a serpent. He speaks like a serpent because he is a serpent. In Genesis the serpent is described as the most subtle beast in the field. Observe Nas and you will see the ways of the serpent. " - 'YOUNG' SELASSIE

8th September 1977 publishing

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com