Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

The Beast From Out Of The Sea .......

The Beast From Out Of The Sea - Revelation 13 Monday, 14th January 2002

Revelation 13 must be the trickiest part of the whole Revelation to perceive because of it's many contexts, I especially mean the part about the beast that comes from the sea. The beast is a man and also an empire (kingdom), and I would say that it is also Satan (the dragon). The last character for me to see is this man that will come, he is not alive right now, he is dead right now, but he will rise/ ascend from the bottomless pit (abyss/ sea) and when he comes people will be amazed and think that he is worthy of worship, but everyone that worships him will have their name removed from the book of Life. This chapter mentions a dragon giving this man his power, but today there is no dragon, so that means the dragon is to come also, Satan will be returning too.

Seven heads each wearing the name of blasphemy (Vicarius Filii Dei: Papacy's crown/ tiara which numerically adds up to 666). Vicarius Filii Dei means to replace God's Son on Earth, as to make decisions on behalf of the King who isn't present, but is blasphemy because no-one was ever given such authority, ever. So the Roman Catholic Church lies in the name of Jesus Christ. The beast from out of the sea is a King (leader) from the past that has worn the blasphemous hat or received his authority (anointed) from the blasphemous church. As one of seven, he is an anti-Christ.

"This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits, they are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for a little while. The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction." - Revelation 17:9

The seven hills are the seven hills of Rome (Aventine, Caelian, Capitoline*, Esquiline, Palatine, Quirinal and Viminal), the seven kings are seven kings from the past that are all dead right now, they are all kings connected to the Roman empire. The beast is one of the dead seven kings, he will come back from death to the world's amazement. When he does come back the Roman Catholic Church will guide people to worship him and will deceive many people into worshipping him, a beast that is going to form an army against Jesus Christ. - Where it mentions seven heads people may expect to see seven kings, I am saying that the seven have already fallen and that one of them is returning to restore the Roman Empire. America's 'Great Seal' has words written in Latin saying that the enterprise is a success (Annuit Cleptus), I think that the world reign will take place from America, but not until the authority is handed over. The seven kings came one after another (consecutively) like how there is one President at a time, or how there is one King of a Kingdom at a time.

"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. They have one purpose/ mind and will give their power and authority to the beast. They will make war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will overcome then because he is LORD of Lords and KING of Kings - and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers." - Revelation 17:12

Ten kings with one mind is a community, in the book of Daniel 7:24 it says that the ten horns are ten kings that will come from this last Kingdom. So the ten horns represent a community of ten leaders, they will be united with the beast when he returns. The ten horns look like Europe, which is currently united, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the ten horns represent Europe - somehow America fits into the equation.

"The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority." - Revelation 13:2

The beast that returns from the bottomless pit will form a Kingdom that is made up of previous Kingdoms and will unite them into one Kingdom, he will receive all the authority from the past Kingdoms (ancient Babylonian, Mede-Persian and Greek) and will not need to conquer them; the regions that are not covered by the regions of these previous kingdom's authority will be conquered. The King (beast) that ascends from the bottomless pit will have powers given to him, from Satan. Control of the world will be given to him or he will take it. He will come from Europe.

" ... In the latter part of their reign, when rebels have become completely wicked, a stern-faced King, a master of intrigue, will arise. He will become very strong, but not by his own power. He will cause astounding devastation and will succeed in whatever he does. He will destroy the mighty men and the holy people. He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the PRINCE of Princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power ... " - Daniel 8:23

"One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast. Men worshipped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they asked 'Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?' The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for 42 months. He opened up his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling-place and those who live in Heaven. He was given power to make war with the Saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. All inhabitants of the Earth will worship the beast - all whose names have not been written in the book of Life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world. He who has an ear, let him hear. 'Whoever leads into captivity shall go into captivity, those that kill with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the Patience and Faith of the Saints.' " - Revelation 13:3

The seven heads and the fatal wound are the destiny of the Kingdom having seven fallen Kings, with one of them returning, and in this verse that he (the beast) is the one returning. The world will be amazed because he came back from a death some time in the past. The people that follow the beast are the wicked inhabitants of the Earth, they will worship him and will have their names removed from the book of Life, which means that on the final Judgement Day their verdicts will be guilty to burn, automatically. "Who can make war with the beast?" This is to say that the beast will be involved in war (the last crusade/ WW3) and will be successful to an outstanding degree because of demonic powers that men do not possess. He will be given the world to reign over, and his authority will last for 42 months (the same 1,290 days that are set after the abomination is set up). The Patience and Faith of the Saints is that some Saints will fight with guns (swords), they will be killed with guns, and some Saints will be sent to prison for breaking the law by refusing to worship the beast or his image or receive the mark of his name. - The lines that I haven't mentioned will make sense at the time of their fulfilment, the rest is straightforward.

The beast that ascends from the bottomless pit is the man that will set up the abomination that causes desolation, he is the man that will kill the two witnesses when they have finished prophesying, and he will reintroduce slavery. He will give authority to ten other leaders (ten horns), but he will give full authority to the other beast whose name adds up to 666, who is Satan's begotten son, Damien.
I expect that when he does ascend from the bottomless pit that the churches of Rome and people like the Pope will commend him and claim that he is some great man that is here for the good of the world, but don't listen to the words of those men, listen to the word of God. The beast comes up to directly form Satan's army of men for battle with Jesus Christ, I think it is part of a plan whereby Satan tries to conquer Heaven above and his two beasts conquer Earth. But the outcome will be that Michael and his army defeat Satan and his team and throw them back to Earth, 'back' because Satan will ascend from the bottomless pit also, he is the dragon that some will worship. And not long after Satan is flung to Earth Jesus Christ will return to surround his entire empire and to defeat it. Satan's time is running out so expect things to move fast in these ending times.

The big question is, "Who is the beast? Which King/ Emperor/ Pope was he?" - My answer, I don't know who the seven kings are, only that they have fallen and that the eighth is due to return very very soon; he will be back for World War 3. I expect that the Italian Illuminati will know who he is; the Pope and his elite clique will probably know since they must know who the seven Kings are. Today I wonder if this beast had anything to do with the Medici?......................The biggest clue about the beast is that he was slain (violently murdered) with the sword, this gives a clue to the time frame of his death. So, he is a European man that is a soldier/ warrior that was shot in the past, and he has direct links to Rome. - My guess would be Benito Mussolini, I could be wrong but I think that he fits the description, and history tells me a story. We will all know soon enough because the time is now. Previous European unity was ruled by the Vatican so expect that this unity of Europe will also be ruled by the Vatican, and that that is the direction to look when looking for the beast that comes from the sea (Abyss/ bottomless pit).

The Beast From Out Of The Sea; the prophecy doesn't say that his name will add up to 666, so it doesn't mean that his name will, but it may add up to 666. The Beast From Out Of The Earth; his name will add up to 666 as the prophecy declares.

[ Emperor Nero has been named as a candidate for the beast that will ascend from the bottomless pit, but I don't think it is him because Nero was a weakling, he committed suicide when the heat came, he wasn't a soldier he was a b~. I see his character in the rapper Nas also known as Nastradamus, the don of a falling empire, the saviour that cannot save, the liar, the failure; everyone that puts their trust in him will be very disappointed at the end of the short ride he leads. - But we'll laugh at them later. ]

Imagination. You need to have an imagination when reading the Bible because you are always reading about human power. Satan's angels are called demons, they are angelic beings (called gods by some) and they can perform miraculous signs in much the same way that angels can, realise that Satan and his angels are the fallen angels, they used to work for the Most High but then they disobeyed Him and were kicked out of Heaven. When Moses parted the sea he did not do it with human power, when Jesus Christ walked on water and sits on clouds he does not do so by human power. - I'm just saying that without imagination and without understanding that nothing is impossible for JEHOVAH, you won't permit yourself to see.

* Capitoline. The most important of the seven hills of Rome. The temple of Jupiter was on the southern summit and the ancient citadel on the northern summit. - The Romans worshipped the planets (earths) and the sun, moon and stars (gods), they gave them names and called them gods. The 5%ers sound like they worship the planets in much the same way as the Romans did. [ The Romans saw the stars as gods so therefore the Sun itself was seen as a god, see Nas. ]

For more information on the blasphemous name/ title visit: www.aloha.net/~mikesch/666.htm

I think that the Medici is a part of the Italian Illuminati (enlightened ones), they were rich and powerful enough in their time and probably still are.

Omokhodion David is 'Young' Selassie

8th September 1977 publishing

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com