Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Hear me once .......

Greetings,

This is short and simple. Haille Selassie was Jesus Christ but Jesus Christ was greater than Haille Selassie.

Huh?

You need to know the character Jesus Christ before you appreciate Selassie, it's not about rejecting or suppressing his greatest coming, that's not what he came for. First know Jesus Christ and then know Selassie; Jesus Christ is the light of the World, it is by his name (Jesus Christ) that demons tremble and miracles are performed. Jesus Christ is the one that made the sacrifice for all mankind's sin, not Selassie I.

If you think that i am disrespecting Selassie I then you've not heard me. If you know Selssie's name then you are priviledged because you have that knowledge and from then understanding the prophecies can become easier, but at the same time don't ever forget or give short credit for the man that Jesus Christ was, because if you do then You are disrespecting Selassie I, and he won't like that at all.

You can call Him Selassie, you can call him Jesus, you can call him Issa, all you need to know is that that person will be returning on the clouds with Glory like never before, and he will reign from Jerusalem as promised. And if you don't believe me, wait and see, and even ask the King himself.

The 144,000 are going to Israel not Ethiopia, the two witnesses will prophesy from Jerusalem not Ethiopia. And don't let anyone tell you anything other than what is written, no matter how pro-Selassie they seem to be. Only the truth should be embraced not vain imaginations of Black-hopers.

Righteousness,

Omokhodion David

Messages In This Thread

Hear me once .......
Re: Hear me once .......
Re: Hear me once .......

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com