HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Give Thanks & Question....
In Response To: Re: Give Thanks & Question.... ()

Lots of things to do and say. There are Those of InI who were born Loksed and were called god's son
in our yought by the elder idrines. It is like InI
ware born with certain knowings; InI just needed the confirmation through research and certain emperical observations.InI your humble servants the reincarnated ones from Ainchent iwah coming through nuff tribulation of blood fire baptism.We have been persecuted and scattered all over the world.InI sent Malcom to meet HIM then he came forward and set up the OAAU for InI people in the Americas; based on the instructions given by his Majesty.From that Iwah to this Iwah WE now have
nations and a whole Continent to run. Every day
they beg us to come home.Yet we find ourselves scattered and and unable to extricate ourselves from the circumstances in which we find ourselves.InI can accomplish these things with the proper planning, managment and economics.We have all the professional skills among us. There also those of InI with BLOODRUT from the ruling houses in the continent.

Ones and ones cannot manifest the fullness of InI culture and Civilaztion through reading a few books and listening to some music.Although, the aforementioned might help LIVITY is the fullness. Knowledge without the experience of implementation is puffed up arrogance. Hence, we say experience teacheth wisdom. To purify oneself
of babylon propaganda brainwashment and DUPPY stories; that explain away crimes against humanity is not an easy task; not to speak of the food and other obnoxious effluvia. A prominent educator defined education as passing on civilization to the next generation. So InI have to Liberate,Teach and Build simultaneously.

Now over the past six years knowledge has increased twelve fold and also as much in the realm of technology. Tell me how yu feed yu PIKNIES.With some moral integrity we need to get together with our vast skills and resources to solve the problems confronting InI Rastafari. I myself have ongoing projects, but not to be overly imposing I will defer the aforesaid for those of others. I therefore yeild for the views of others.

Give Yanks

Messages In This Thread

Give Thanks & Question....

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com