HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Know Jah and be Satisfied

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone. To have a deep soul relationship with another. To be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But I JahRastafari to my Child says: "No, not until you are satisfied, fulfilled and content with being loved by I JahRastafari, with having an intensely personal and unique relationship with I JahRastafari alone. Discovering that only in I JahRastafari is your satisfaction to be found, will you be capable of that perfect human relationship that I JahRastafari have planned for you.

You will never be with another until you are united with me, excluding anyone or anything, excluding any other desires and longings. I JahRastafari want you to stop planning, stop wishing, and allow I JahRastafari to give you the most thrilling plan existing, one you cannot even imagine.

I JahRastafari want you to have the best, allow I JahRastafari to give it to you. You just keep watching I JahRastafari, expecting the unknown. Keep experiencing the satisfaction that only I can give. Keep listening and learning the things that I JahRastafari tell you.

You just wait, don't be anxious, don't worry, don't look at the things that you want, or you'll miss what I JahRastafari need to show you. Then then when you're ready, I Jah Rastafari will surprise you with a love more wonderful than you've ever visioned.

You see, until you are ready and until the person I JahRastafari have prepared for you are ready, until you are both satisfied only with I JahRastafari, and the life I have prepared for you, you won't be able to experience the love that serves your relationship with I Jah Rastafari.

And this is the perfect love. And my child, I JahRastafari want you to have the most wonderful love. I JahRastafari want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with I JahRastafari, and to enjoy materially, and concretely, the everlasting union of beauty, perfection, and love that I JahRastafari offer you with myself.

Know that I JahRastafari love you utterly, For I AM JAHRASTAFARI . KNOW I JAHRASTAFARI AND BE SATISFIED!"

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com