HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Give Thanks & Question....
In Response To: Give Thanks & Question.... ()

Greetings and JAH blessings

I dont always look to age in the idea of the Elder.
I look for wisdom and truth. A person who knows both sides whether they may only sing praises to the one. A person who can find good in all without judging, without hate, and without labeling because of the way one looks, acts, and from where one may reside.

I have met many RASTA who have this yet they are not old enough to even consider being seen as a Elder.

Personally from all my own experience within the RASTA movement there are two figures I hold much RASpect for as they have both taught me great lessons even though I do not follow there same Ideas within the movement as I am not a follower of the Christian side of the movement yet I do hold respect for those who do.

They are Makeda and Messian Dread.

Both are strong in there believes and have done so much good for the movement.

Makeda for the work she has done within the movement and I only wish one day I myself can do half that amount.

M dread and I use to reason and fight alot over Christian issues and Ital issues within the movement and it took these yrs of debate to learn much from each other. We all may come down different paths and carry different weights but we will all meet and sit one day beneath the same tree to rest and smile knowing that really deep down we are all the same know matter what we may fight for today.

JAH blessings

Iheart Militia
Blair

Messages In This Thread

Give Thanks & Question....

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com