HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Innocent Wisdom.......
In Response To: Innocent Wisdom....... ()

I was missing your vibes Mrs. Omari!!!

I do have a question:

Why do you feel most people lose contact with their instincts and conscience, spontaneity, originality and positivity? Even if they voluntarely don't want to?

I mean, people wnat to live good bad most people seem not to know how, ending up in disasters.

I feel it's related with ignorance about the law's of nature... roots and culture.

We have two phisical eyes, but if man don't learn how to see with a third eye, can't transecend this dualistic view of the world that affect most of people nowadays.

Just a though,
Thanks for the rasonings, One love

Ras Mandingo - Recife - Brasil (see in a map, near the equator, on the atlantic coast. Most of the maps will have the city)

Do you live in Ireland ? I lived for two years in London between 98 and 00. Were are you? I remember in other post you saying you live in a very natural place in a very natural and original way of life.

Messages In This Thread

Innocent Wisdom.......

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com