HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Nostradamus and Sollog
In Response To: Nostradamus and Sollog ()

Greetings in the name of the Most High!

The reason why I posted about Nostradamus and Sollog was because I saw this movie about Nostradamus and it really touched me. However in the movie Nostradamus says that his spiritual son will come sometime in 1900, I belive that it is Sollog he's talking about. Sollog has predicted these things:
*The Oklahoma city bombing
*TWA 800
*Valujet 592
*The crash of Concorde and Swiss air 111
*The dates of the US embassy bombings
*Exact dates and locations of many major earth-quakes
*The death of JFK Jr. in a plane crash
*The death of Michael Kennedy in the woods of New Years eve
But I'm not so sure abouth if he's a good guy or if he's not because I read today that he claims to be the beast in the book of revelations!
If he is don't follow that man.
I also read that he has predicted a large earth-quake on the 19th of January 2002. He has also warned Bush about nuclear bombings that will start in Israel and that a nuclear bomb will go off in Washington DC and that the whole US government will be wiped out!
I don't really know what to belive about this Sollog guy but I'm going to keep my eyes on him in the future.
Interesting thing that Nostradamus predicted Selassie, I didn't know that.

Blessed.

Mosiah

Messages In This Thread

Nostradamus and Sollog
Re: Nostradamus vividly predicted Selassie
Re: Nostradamus and Sollog

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com