HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Bring the Realness!!!
In Response To: Re: Bring the Realness!!! ()

Greetings sistren,

Iman wish what I wrote in terms the roots of the name of "Jesus" were only doctrine. But if biblical scholars back up at least the name changes and transliterations, than I guess InI are all free to decide what is righteous on the Hola table of Yah. But besides that, Iman agree with the I, Iman would rather discuss the true existence and teachings of Yahshua then debate over what His name was. With that in mind Sista Kaya, recently Iman came upon the first book of the Essene Gospel of Peace, Iman is not sure if the I has read it but it bring forward serious truth in terms of accepting the brilliant light of Yah and how InI have to prepare not only spirtually but also with a physical regiment(fasting and prayer). Iman was wondering the I's thoughts upon Yahshua and these particular gospels.
One Perfect Love and Inity,
The Blood of Christ anoints all who believe in Him, Selah
Dredeye Knight Out!

Messages In This Thread

Who thinks HIM is "dead"? / THE ANSWER !!!
Re: Who thinks HIM is "dead"? / THE ANSWER !!!
Re: JESUS SOON COME IYAH!
YOU GUYS ARE TALKIN' PURE SHIT !!!
Re: YOU GUYS ARE TALKIN'
GIVE THANKS BRETHREN !!!
Re: GIVE THANKS BRETHREN !!!
Bring the Realness!!!
Re: Bring yahso de Realness!!!
Re: ITINUED
ReLAST IRATION..CHEK DE LAST PART!! AWOE!
Re: ReLAST IRATION..CHEK DE LAST PART!! AWOE!
Re: ReLAST IRATION..CHEK DE LAST PART!! AWOE!
Re: jus a likkle bit more
who is Jesus an wha Him significance?
Re: who is Jesus an wha Him significance?
Re: HOW UPFUL....
Re: The Truth is an offense.
Psalm 24 !!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com