Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Why not question?
In Response To: Why not question? ()

I should be able to explain my "aims or objectives"

let me as a white person try.

Well, first I don't know if aims and objectives is the term I would choose, but it's o.k. for now I guess.

I just want to know the truth to Life, history, man, or whatever you want to call this life business.

Rasta for me has been the light. You see when I was young I went to a predominantly white school, but one of my best friends was black. As we sat in classes and learned history or mythology or religion, the teachers did not kick my black friend out at the start of class to tell all of us white kids that what we were about to learn is not exactly the truth. And that these lies might be somewhat distructive to the psyche of the black race. No they did not do that. They lied to the white kids just like they lied to the black kids. Rasta has brought me closer to the truth. If I were to have a larger aim it would be to see the unification of all men, but that will never happen with the miseducation that continues to go own in our school systems.Miseducation has got us in the mess were in and it is going to take truthful education to reverse the process. Rasta does this.
A lot of blacks feel(and rightfully so) that it is important to teach their children the truth about all of the great black history. I however feel it is just as important to teach all races these truths if we are ever to reach the highest heights of our human potential.

Messages In This Thread

Why not question?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com