HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: ganja and Sacrament .
In Response To: Re: ganja and Sacrament . ()

Wha''appen MadMakDread, me have a couple comments for ya.
"Everybody who take drugs got some example from a scientist saying oh this drug is good for me."
Really? Please show me any scientific studies that say smoking crack, shooting heroin, drinking malt liquor or smoking cigarettes is "good for you." Cos I'm certainly unaware of them.

"Who is paying the scientist? For what?"
Are you saying the legalization movement is paying scientists to conduct studies that will support the herb? Didn't realize we had that much financial resources... do you have any examples or evidence supporting this assertion? All I know is evidence for the OPPOSITE- that the anti-ganja movement has scientists on their payroll doing all kinda sick experiments with monkeys and ting in an unsuccesful attempt to prove herb is bad for you.

Even when reagan appointed a commission to look into herb, with the expectation that they would provide damning eveidence against it, they ended up with the conclusion (I believe I'm quoting right) "Cannabis is the safest therapeutically active substance known to man." SO Reagan promptly fired the team and tried to suppress the results...

Herb is not "drugs", herb is a gift from Jah, it's up to you whether or not you want to use it. Not saying it can't be overused, too much of anything nah good for ya, but I know the herb is a blessing iya. Name one other plant that have so many different uses, and can grow anywhere from the arctic to the sahara, and that we have a specific receptor for in we brain.
Respek, Jah guide

Messages In This Thread

ganja and Sacrament .
questions
Re: questions
Re: Give thanks diyouth......!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Likkle Ganja Poem
Re: Revelations, 22.
Re: Revelations, 22.
Re: Mutabaruka

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com