Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: humble question
In Response To: humble question ()

Have no fear, Keep the Faith my sistren. Jah teach InI a Great lesson that self praise is no recommendation. I have heard of the Words of His Majesty saying to H.I.M children that he is not god and that they shouldn't worship man. This I feel is due to the weakmindedness and weakheartedness of many Bredren and Sistren who limit The Supreme Godhead to flesh and fail to realize that he is the Alif or Alpha (Spirit) First, before the Bet (form). Jah wants InI to worship both in Spirit and in Truth. Spirit represent Heaven and Flesh represent Earth.

Selasse represents the perfect union of Heaven and Earth. This is also the true meaning of Ethiopia/Zion.

H.I.M will never once deny H.I.Mself. His name is not god; it is Haile Sellasse I. Those who believe H.I.M see that H.I.M live up to H.I.M name. Every nation already know about Haile Sellasse and they call H.I.M by the appropriate name. All things will be revealed to the world in due time. Seeing that the world has again turned their back on Selasse, it is the time for the remnant to be Faithful to H.I.M and Help the lost Sheep to find their Shepherd.

Haile Selasse I
Abba, Wolde, Menfas Kiddus

And Amlak

Messages In This Thread

humble question
Re: humble question
Re: thanks triniview

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com