Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Psalm 149 !!!

Psalm 149

Praise ye HAILE SELASSIE the 1st. Sing unto HAILE SELASSIE the 1st a new song, and HIS praise in the congregation of saints.
Let Israel rejoice in HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY that made Ian’I: let the children of Zion be joyful in their KING.
Let them praise HIS name in the dance: let them sing praises unto HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY with the timbrel and harp.
For HAILE SELASSIE the 1st taketh pleasure in HIS people: HE will beautify the meek with salvation.
Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds.
Let the high praises of JAH be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all HIS saints. Praise ye HAILE SELASSIE the 1st.

Ises to the Most High JAH RAS TAFARI HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE I SELASSIE I the 1st of Ithiopia / AFRIKA …

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com