Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Psalm 146 !!!

Psalm 146

Praise ye HAILE SELASSIE the 1st. Praise HAILE SELASSIE the 1st, O I soul.
While Ian’I live will Ian’I praise HAILE SELASSIE the 1st: Ian’I will sing praises unto I JAH while Ian’I have any being.
Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of men, in whom there is no help.
His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his Earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
Happy is Ian’I that hath the Most High JAH RAS TAFARI of Jacob for Ian’I help, whose hope is in HAILE SELASSIE the 1st Ian’I JAH RAS TAFARI:
Which made Zion, and Earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth forIver and Ivermore:
Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. HAILE SELASSIE the 1st looseth the prisoners:
HAILE SELASSIE the 1st openeth the eyes of the blind: HAILE SELASSIE the 1st raiseth Ian’I that are bowed down: HAILE SELASSIE the 1st loveth the righteous, Ian’I:
HAILE SELASSIE the 1st preserveth the strangers; HE relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked HE turneth upside down.
HAILE SELASSIE the 1st shall reign forIver and Ivermore, even thy JAH RAS TAFARI, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye HAILE SELASSIE the 1st.

Ises to the Most High JAH RAS TAFARI HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE I SELASSIE I the 1st of Ithiopia / AFRIKA …

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com