Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Psalm 145 !!!

Psalm 145

Ian’I will extol thee, I JAH RAS TAFARI, O KING; and Ian’I will bless thy name forIver and Ivermore.
Every day will Ian’I bless thee; and Ian’I will praise thy name forIver and Ivermore.
Great is HAILE SELASSIE the 1st, and greatly to be praised; and HIS greatness is unsearchable.
One generation shall praise thy works to another, and shall declare thy mighty acts.
Ian’I will speak of the glorious honour of thy majesty, and of thy wondrous works.
And men shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and Ian’I will declare thy greatness.
Ian’I shall abundantly utter the memory of thy great goodness, and shall sing of thy righteousness.
HAILE SELASSIE the 1st is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy.
HAILE SELASSIE the 1st is good to all: and HIS tender mercies are over all HIS works.
All thy works shall praise thee, O RAS TAFARI; and thy saints shall bless thee.
They shall speak of the glory of thy kingman, and talk of thy power;
To make known to the sons of men HIS mighty acts, and the glorious majesty of HIS kingman.
Thy kingman is an Iverlasting kingman, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
HAILE SELASSIE the 1st upholdeth all that fall, and raiseth up all those that be bowed down.
The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.
Thou openest thine hand, and satisfiest the desire of every living thing.
HAILE SELASSIE the 1st is righteous in all HIS ways, and hola in all HIS works.
HAILE SELASSIE the 1st is nigh unto Ian’I that call upon HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, to all that call upon HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY in truth.
HE will fulfil the desire of Ian’I that fear HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY: HE also will hear Ian’I cry, and will save Ian’I.
HAILE SELASSIE the 1st preserveth all them that love HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY: but all the wicked will HE destroy.
Ian’I mouth shall speak the praise of HAILE SELASSIE the 1st: and let all flesh bless HIS hola name forIver and Ivermore.

Ises to the Most High JAH RAS TAFARI HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE I SELASSIE I the 1st of Ithiopia / AFRIKA …

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com