HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Selasse's twofold Birth

Said the Angel Gabriel unto Miriam, " Do not be afraid, Miriam, for you have found favor with Jah.
And Behold, you will concieve in your womb and bring forth a Son, and shall call his Name Eyesus.
He will be Great, and will be called the Son of the Highest; and Igziabeher will give H.I.M the Throne of H.I.M Father David. And He will reign over the House of Jacob forever, and of H.I.M kingdom there will be no end." LUKE 1:31-33

Christ coming through the Womb of the Virgin Miriam also represents the Ark of the Covenant(Lady Zion) containing the two tablets of the ten commandments(divine law), the manna from heaven(mercy + blessing), Aaron's rod becoming 3 rods from one(Power of the Trinity). Miriam also represents Ethiopia(Zion) which is where Rastafari birth took place, (PS 87:4,Rev 12) whose Foundation is in the Holy Mountains of Ethiopia. This birth also fulfills the second Advent of Eyesus Christos according to the promise of the Throne of David(Acts2:29-35, Jer23:5,6,Jer33:15,17) and Eternal rulership. (see Kebra Negast : The Glory of Zion)

Perfect Union of Heaven and Earth.

" Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven."

Melkam Lidet

Haile Sellasse I the First
Emperor of Ethiopia
God of Gods
King of Kings
Lord of Lords
Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah
Elect of H.I.Mself
Light of the World
King of Israel
King of Zion

Messages In This Thread

Selasse's twofold Birth
Psalm 2 !!!
Re: Psalm 2 !!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com