Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Psalm 1 !!!

Psalm 1

Blessed is Ian’I that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But Ian’I delight is in the law of HAILE SELASSIE the 1st; and in HIS law doth Ian’I meditate day and night.
And Ian’I shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth Ian’I fruit in Ian’I season; Ian’I leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever Ian’I doeth shall prosper.
The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of Ian’I.
For HAILE SELASSIE the 1st knoweth the way of Ian’I: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

Ises to the Most High JAH RAS TAFARI HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE I SELASSIE I the 1st of Ithiopia / AFRIKA …

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com