Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Why insecure identity among Rasta ?

Greetings All,
One question, if I know who I am, where I am and what I'm doing. If I remember what I did and know what I have to do. If my life is my business, not other people's life....
Why insecure about my identity? Why try to confirm my ideas by saying that other people is wrong?
For me today, i see a big school 24 hours a day. Me and my life.
For me to be Rasta is to be ready to assume christ's identity on earth. To live this principles on skin, bones and blood.

I send love to ALL because I send it to me, 24 hours of my day.
Give thanks for ALL the views on the Board, Thanks for the opportunity to reason.
Internet is something very new to me. In fact, only 3 or 5% of the people in Brasil have access to it. So I KNOW the utility.
Everything has utility when we understand the FUNCTION of things.

LOVE, REASON and Guidance

The Brethren Ras Mandingo, Recife (Brasil)

Messages In This Thread

Why insecure identity among Rasta ?
Re: Why insecure identity among Rasta ?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com