HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

ETHIOPIAN RENAISSANCE continues...

In a message dated 1/4/2002 1:08:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, leondejudah@yahoo.es writes:

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH HIS IVINE MAJESTY HAILE SELASSIE I
SELAMTA TENAYISTILING
Greetings blessed brother. Hope the I is fine and enjoying with health and peace. Blessings.
Here still doing works and keeping the very good spirit of comunication. The sister Lois and I have been communicating trying to know and fulfill the real vibes of unity.
May the Most High guide the I and give constant strength to continue doing the works.
Blessed Love brother, Guidance and Protection, Glory.
Peace and Love
HIS IVINE MAJESTY HAILE SELASSIE I

Sister Lily Mihirete Amlak

Greetings SELAMTA Sis. MIHIRETE AMLAK,

TENA YISTILIGN! Yes, heartical greetings to all! INI HAIL THE I SIS. LILY & SIS. LOIS! All is well on this front, JANHOI YIMMESGEN - HIS MAJESTY BE PRAISED! INI is preparing for LIDET = ETHIOPIAN "CHRISTMAS" called GENA in Ethiopia. In fact, ini am inviting all who are in the NY AREA to spend the Eve of the Ethiopian Christmas/GENA (Jan 7th) with ini as we plan to attend an ALL ETHIOPIAN CHRISTMAS on JANUARY 7-9th. The 9th of JANUARY is I man Ras Iadonis' EArthday. So ini would really like to have ones and ones visit ini in BK that day as ini begin another cycle as INDERASE = LOJ_ETHIO-RASTA REPRESENTATIVE & AMBASSADOR to the Nations!! THEREFORE INI AM SENDING THIS MESSAGE OF OPEN HOUSE VISITS TO THOSE IN THE NY AREA!

Actually APRIL/MAY is LOJ ANNUAL START MONTH where ini begin ini cycle of GOVERNMENTAL as well as ECCLESIASTICAL/CHURCHICAL WORKS and LABOUR OF JANHOI LOVE: RASTAFARI! I man am giving the I and all who will receive it this info as it is very important in forming ini "official" protocols and procedures for the HOUSE of RASTAFARI and various mansions which have come into the LOJ_COLLECTIVE and are aligned with the RASTAFARI MOVEMANT of the LOJ. This is the reason why loj_uk@yahoogroups.com and loj_usa@yahoogroups.com have been established. Both LOJ_UK and LOJ_USA are NEWS & UPDATE LOJ Yahoo! groups for serious minded and PROGRESSIVE RASTAS and pro-Rasta supporters. ALL WHO WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND BUILD UPON A SOLID ETHIO-RASTA FOUNDATION are asked to JOIN EITHER LOJ_UK (send a blank e-mail to: loj_uk-subscribe@yahoogroups.com) or LOJ_USA (send a blank e-mail to: loj_usa-subscribe@yahoogroups.com) in order to receive DIRECT LOJ NEWS & INFO! Our general posting and news group is at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LIONOFJUDA and one may subscribe by sending a blank e-mail to: LIONOFJUDA-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

THE ABOVE INFO SHOULD BE SAVED/REPOSTED and e-mailed to interested people and kept on file by all serious and progressive minded members and ministers of the LOJ_Collective.

SIS. LILY, it is indeed a pleasure to hear from the i. Mail has been slight from ini over the past few weeks as ini have been working behind the scenes to establish more order and to update various interested members and ministers such as the i-self and Sis. Lois. Yet, during the past couple of weeks i have updated our LOJ groups and been seeking to streamline the various areas of ini Rasta governmant in order to be most effective. Therefore the above info related to the LOJ_UK and LOJ_USA Yahoo! groups is necessary to be known and used by all of ini so that as a group ini may be most effective. Sis. Lily, i wanted to ask the i about the possibility of establishing a LOJ_cuba group or one that may reach out to the Spanish speaking Rastas in Cuba, S. America, UK and globally. Perhaps the I knows of ones who would be interested in joining and building this effort which will act as a further bridge amongst the communities. If this is a good idea that the i feels we are able to work on, please gather e-mail addresses of interested parties so that we may be able to add them directly to the list. By the way, have you and the sis been using the http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LOJ_UK site? I have posted a copy of this mail to that site AS AN EXAMPLE of how these various LOJ_groups may and should be utilized by ini.

Even members/ministers who are working on SPECIALIZED PROJECTS and special programs are encouraged to become more familar with sites such as YAHOO! and other free sites such as GEOCITIES.COM in the setting up of LOJ related accounts for specialized areas of activity and interests. CURRENTLY and since 1997 AD three special young Ethiopian American girls have been raising funds and awareness for the LOJ_SHASHEMANI WATER PUMPS PROJECT! This project has been in progress since that time YET general awareness in RASTA communities and amongst ones outside of the immediate LOJ family and the House of Iadonis have known little or nothing about this project. Yet, these young ladies *(who are my Ethiopian relatives as well) have raised several hundred dollars so far for the LOJ_SHASHEMANI PROJECT.

Now we would like for the LOJ_FAMILY of RASTAFARI to focus on VITAL AREAS such as:
SELF & COLLECTIVE ECONOMICS
ESTABLISHING ETHIO-RASTA LOJ $$$ (via. music, fashion & art;-)
LOJ_REGIONAL & LOCAL HQs (LOJ mini cooperatives)
LOJ_TRAVEL & TOURS (i.e. events sponsored by membership)
ESTABLISHING INT'L LOJ OFFICES - UK, USA and ET
SHASHEMANI WATER PUMPS PROJECT (Int'l Rasta Children's Project)
N. AMERIKKKLAN RASTA PRISONER'S PROJECT (+Major HR issues)
ANTI-SLAVERY & TRAFFICKING (re: slavery in Ethiopia/Sudan)
AMHARIC LITERACY CAMPAIGN - ETHIO-REGGAE VIBES (edutainment)
BUILDING THE RASTA_LOJ - ETHIOPIAN RENAISSANCE 2001-2014

The last of the VITAL AREAS is the LOJ_PRIMARY AGENDA. The ETHIOPIAN RENAISSANCE was first announced by I in October 1993 AD as the "King's Sabbath" and the "Sabbath b4 the King's Sabbath". Originally based upon the unique numerology of the Western and Eastern calenders, the calculations are based to coincide with ETHIO-CENTRIC and HELIO-CENTRIC Ethiopic Enochian computations. I will seek to explain so that the "X" (unknown) will be made "plane" or 'plain' ;-)!!!

UNIQUE ULTRA-TERRESTIAL CALCULATIONS of the KING'S SABBATH/SENBETE NIGUS are based upon the ETHIOPIC vs. the Western calculations! This means that the High Scientists of Zion known as Arch-Angelic principles and properties have created a HOLY CROSS to expidite the ETHIOPIAN REDEMPTION and the subsequent redemption of HUMANITY in general. These forces and holy/sacred principles are been formed from before the "creation of the world." When the Bible speaks of the "end of the world" teaching this is in relation to the JUNCTION of TIME and SPACE to create the desired NOUMEN and PHENONENOUN or CAUSE and EFFECT known as KARMA. These teachings and "concepts" are contained within ETHIOPIC TEWAHIDO or "Orthodox" teaching, the inheritance of the RASTAFARI PRIESTHOOD of the LOJ. This inheritance means that RASTAFARI represents the NEW or rather RE-NEWED PRIESTHOOD of ETHIOPIA, ancient TOBIYA. We are still a very young movemant, yet RE-BIRTH is necessary and vital in order to reach the infant and baby souls. These teachings are also called MIKAEL or MICHAEL and involve GNOSTIC and ETHIOPIC MYSTICAL speculations and actualizations.

IN MAY 2000 on the 5th day, a day VERY SIGNIFICANT to ETHIOPIA and RASTAFARI there was a SYZYGY or SOLAR-GALACTIC-EARTH alignment that formed the mystical "HOLY CROSS". This "holy cross" is known as QIDUS MESQEL or the SCARED X. This sacred "X" is both a known/unknown equation that require HUMANITY's conscious efforts to mediate and operate. Ignorant humanity doesn't understand or overstand these teachings because they are NOT "metaphysical" or biblically "spiritual". SPIRIT means BREATH as in ESPIRITUS and is call PNEUMA. These are simple principle/algorythms. They must be LEARNED and INTERNALIZED and from there ACTIVATED in all of us. THEREFORE, the ETHIOPIAN RENAISSANCE....

The ETHIOPIAN RENAISSANCE is an inspiration since the very beginning of the LOJ in the late 80s. The early 80s witness the "flying away home" of BOB MARLEY aka BERHANE SELLASSIE and represented a sort of KOSMIC ERA. Bob Marley is a significant character in the BLACK REDEMP

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com