Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

ABBABBA JANHOI ALMOTUM

DEAR LIL' joe,
You speak of OBJECTIVE POVERTY? This shows your non-spiritual/non-mystical mind.... WHAT ABOUT "SUBJECTIVE" POVERTY??? You see POVERTY as an OBJECT and not a SUBJECT. Do you understand the difference? Rasta looks at SUBSTANCE, at the ESSENCE not the objects and idols. True, there are some Rastas who are simply "collectors" of Bob Marley and anything "red, gold and green" (not even realizing the colors are GREEN, YELLOW and RED with a GOLDEN IMPERIAL LION ;-). So there are some who are even saying what you have said about H.I.M. and "death" even in Rasta. Yet, they are just like you looking at H.I.M. as an "object" and not THE SUBJECT. H.I.M. is the OS = OPERATING SYSTEM and INI are the APPLICATIONS... so watch whom you curse and insult Sir, especially in ETHIOPIAWINET. You may disagree- yet you don't have to be DIS-AGREEABLE! Why not DEBATE "WHITE SUPREMACY" AND THE EFFECTS AGAINST ETHIOPIANISM... or POVERTY in AMERKKKLA?

a good debate for us NOT slandering our Ancestor!

I'm just a Rasta living in poverty (the west) yet RICH IN TRUTH & LIFE!

JANHOI HIYAW NEW!
H.I.M. LIVES

ABBABBA JANHOI ALMOTUM
H.I.M. NAH DEAD!!

In a message dated 1/6/2002 7:19:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, ethiopiawinet@yahoogroups.com writes:

Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 10:43:39 -0800 (PST)

Subject: Re: debating the divinity of Haile Selassie I

Get off the mysticism and look at the hard facts of
objective poverty in Jamaica, Watts, Haiti, Congo and
Ethiopia itself. Black liberation will not come as a
result of Black men calling themselves "Rastas"(meaning
"princes") while living in squalor. Ras Tafari Selassie was a
representative of an imperial class of parasitic nobility
in Ethiopia, and of equally parasitic Western imperialism.
There is no liberation coming from worshipping a dead
parasite. BTW - Mubutu, Tsambe, Papa Doc, and "all about
the money" Jesse Jackson were(are) parasites who no less
than Blackula lived from sucking "African blood".

By the way - WHO ARE YOU? WHAT KIND OF CRAP ARE YOU TELLING MY PEOPLE JOE? NO MATTER IF ITS LIL JOE OR YOUR JOEHOVAH GOD- HAILE SELLASSIE I OF ETHIOPIA LIVES and your comments are the only parasidical thing we find here!

THIS ROOM IS FOR ETHIOPIANISM not your weakhearted and weakheaded attacks on a man clearly more honorable than you. IGNORANCE is the real "BLOOD SUCKER" and lack of clarity. You are looking at the facts all wrong. Still, the FACT IS TRUE - RASTAFARI HAILE SELLASSIE THE FIRST has started a great movemant that we haven't seen even the "beginning" of yet...

PEOPLE, don't let a couple of years of confusion make you forget about 9,000 years of CHRIST-MAN Kings like THE FIRST HAILE SELLASSIE!

We are not here to debate the "divinity" issue. WE, as RASTAFARI, are here to state a fact that we accept. What is wrong with all you detractors? You guys are worst than the European Colonists and Imperialists. Everytime a Black Man makes a stand another gets jealous and tries to take his life! RASTA is ini LIFE! H.I.M. has shown ini a better way and you people who want to take away from ETHIOPIANISM should join the EU-European Union. THIS FORUM IS FOR ETHIOPIANISTS not imperialist pawns who are deluded by the REVOLUTION OF RASTA....

Yes, some Rastas live in squalor and some are just "religious" and fanatical... LEAVE THEM ALONE! LEAVE MY PEOPLE BE - says HAILE SELLASSIE~ Look at the Jews or even the Germans... there was a wall, the Berlin wall... now its gone! Look EUROPE claims she is "uniting" or "un-tieing"... The Jews lived in ghettos in Europe, suffered and then took over a land. Must Rasta do the same to be taken seriously??? ONLY THE SPIRITUALLY BLIND looks down and despise the MYSTIC... thats a big mistake!

JANHOI HIYAW NEW!
H.I.M. LIVES

ABBABBA JANHOI ALMOTUM
H.I.M. NAH DEAD!!

SELAM
Ras IADONIS,
LOJ_Mission Incorporated
http://geocities.com/ilamanati

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com