HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Do You Believe in Creation or Evolution?

Greetings to de I, an Jah Beautiful Love fe bringing up dis important topic..I woman belief in Creation becuz Jah nah lie bout how we was created an every ting was made by Him fe true..me also sight up a nuff research a gwan to dispute evolution, but dem nah gwan stop forcing evolution theory pon we youth..after all it is de only theory me know in science dat is taught as fact..strange indeed..
me remember learning bout a ting in science called 'spontaneous generation'..seems dat de early microbiologists of de day taught dat if yah put meat pon a dish an lef it like dat fe a day or two, flies come from it..dem seh dat de flies was born from de meat, spontaneously from de meat! lol..we cyan laff now since all a we know how de flies come from de meat, but back dem big scientists seh it spontaneous an it was made a theory..an dat ridicules theory was theory til a man named Louis Pasteur a come pon de scene..him de "father of microbiology"..any weh, him mek a likkle experiment, an him DISPROVE de theory of spontaneous generation..jus like it took years fe show dat lamark was wrong bout his view an theory or wha bout how lang it took to dispel de idea dat de world was flat??? yah know dat in de book of Job it state so plainly dat de earth is a circle bredrin!!!! JAH ALWAYS KNOW AN HAF DE PLAN NUH TRUE?
blessed love an Praises to INI Saviour an King Jesus
kaya I

Messages In This Thread

Do You Believe in Creation or Evolution?
Re: CREATION AND EVOLUTION GO HAND IN HAND

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com