HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Christian dem call I man? Oh well mi love it still

Greetins to all pon this club ya! I greet you always in the Name our of Precios Saviour Jesus Christ who reveals Himself in the True Personality of H.I.M. Haile Sellassie I! Also in de Orthodox Faith, de 12 Tribes of Israel founded by our beloved bruddah Gad an nuff salutations to the Crown Prince Zera Yacob! How is everyone doing this evening? Irie mi hope an just wish you could see I man views an other RasTas who do not worship His Majesty as God but still love His Majesty! His divinity mi cyant deny because God cyan make ones divine but dem cyant be divine by demselves! No way!

For we are gods an sons of the Most High but we shall die like men fe real! Suh RasTa are Christ People man! Suh mi love Christ wit mi heart, soul, an mind all de time! De love mi have fe Jah cyant be compared to the love mi have for His Majesty. For this love is All Love for Jah! Not brotherly love mi have for his majesty but a GODLY Love mi have for mi PAPPA JAH! Trinity all de time! Suh mi nah stop loving my Saviour Jesus Christ for only Him save I not no man! Jah alone! Jah sent His Beloved Son to wash away my sins an mi Love GOD! Suh mi nah screw if ones call mi a Christian because memba dat even before Leonard Howell bring his view there were other RasTas who didn't sight His Majesty as God but a Prophet of God!

Suh before ones just come up an seh His Majesty is God, ones didn't. Suh yuh cyant judge a book by its cover. It is de heart alone for Judah rules de heart all de time. Christ is inna mi heart all de time. For Christ is de KING of Judah! KING of Israel an KING of this whole world iyah! God Son man! Sweet Christ guide I man always in de right trot! Like visionaires sing," Twelve Tribes of Israel is trodding on on the righteous track. Never to turn back. Mi mek up mi mind an mi nah turn back to Sellassie worship, not it is Christ worship. For His Majesty loves Christ with his heart, soul an mind.

Mi cyan seh das why him cry when he see RasTa praising Him. Cry because he didn't want to see it at all. He wanted to see us praising Christ not him. All mi no is his majesty smiling at mi now an nah screwface! Oh well ones have to get de vibes demselves by reading de Ible a chapter a day das all. Don't skip just read de whole Ible which will take up to three an a half years. I man doing it, for me always walk wit mi scofield, read it, eat it, pray wit it, an sleep wit it all de time! RasTaFarI! For I an I is called by the New Name Jah RasTaFarI, Sellassie I! Das another vibes ones will have to check fe demselves.

For Jesus Christ is dat. King an Head Creator of all! An Him, de Fadd an Spirit is Trinity foriva! Sellassie I! Might sound a way to ones but das how it ah guh still! My view not anyone else's. For I man Zebulon have Solid Faith in Christ now! One Love still to all RasTa! But please nah fight I man nor de 12 tribes of Israel! Study first to shew thyselves approve as de scrips show us! Christ Love to all!

Messages In This Thread

Christian dem call I man? Oh well mi love it still
Re: No Matta, InI Praise God Anyway.
Re: No Matta, InI Praise God Anyway.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com