HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

re: Ras Sadeq Durasi reasonin on Inity

enjoyed that reasoning very much. How shall I&I Inite and what shall we do? There are allready many rastas out there doing great works contributing to Inity, etc... but maybe not enough... I think they need to be sought out and supported - they need much more support. Such as Sis Makeda and her AWEsome work for reparations. They are out dere and can be found if you look. As for some of my ideas..... still developing.... mainly looking first to see all of the thoughts allready there before I go off in another direction and miss what's right in front of my eyes, or allready has begun...

But to start I think the most important step would be to aquire land. Not only in Ithiopia... but all over, since Rasta is worldwide and Rasta
is not a culture, as Bob Marley say, but Rasta is a Reality.

Join together to maintain it and build houses and lives together on that there land, seen... the further we can decrease the babylonian stress, influence and pain on our brothers and
sisters... the better. Create an I-topia. It is truly possible, for all things are possible right? Rastas are in all levels of society, as I have learned from a great many of you here. There is a massive realm of diversity to utilize for I&I Inited benefit. Coming together, I think, not only includes in spirit only, but in geographic location as well... so we can
truly help eachother in DEED (and grow without parting so to speak). We wouldn't have to be 'part-time' rastas but could be Fulltime --------- meaning that along with
prayer and righteousness we don't have to be subjected to being 'rebels in disguise' in babylon... should not have to rely on babylon.

Our enslaved minds and bodies are keeping us there, trapped. Much more to add, much much more to add. Bless you for sharing and have a wonderful day. Sincerely, Heather I'

Messages In This Thread

re: Ras Sadeq Durasi reasonin on Inity
Re: re: Ras Sadeq Durasi reasonin on Inity

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com