HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

De Throne of David is iverlasting!

Yes concerning de topic, Throne of David, mi breddah Karl Naphtali said it better! For many Kings have sat on it an gone. His Majesty step off de Throne an now his grandson, Crown Prince Zera Yacob ah soon come to sit pon it! If ones deny dat, please read de selected speeches of his majesty! His Majesty granted the succesion to H.I.M. Asfa Wossen an now to Merad Azmatch Crown Prince Zera Yacob Asfa Wossen Haile Sellassie! A breddah seh dat there will be another Haile Sellassie. Well that might be true for his majesty show us nuff vibes. For I man Zebby, personally he show I man nuff vibes! Suh his majesty mi will always love RasTa!

But read Psalms 89 for it says that the Throne will last as long as the sun an the moon is in the sky! Suh it is iverlasting still! II Chronicles show us that Jah will never fail to have a man sit pon de Throne! An mi no dat Genesis 49, Acts 2:30 an many other scrips show us that SHILOH(JESUS CHRIST) will come again In His Second Advent, In His Full Glory an sit on the Throne of Israel which is His by Divine Right! For even Luke 1 says." The Lord GOD will give Him(Christ Jesus) the Throne of His father David, an He shall Reign over the House of Jacob(Davidic Covenant) an His Kingdom will have no end! Also Isaiah 9 ah show de vibes also Rasta! Yeah man 12 tribes is right!

Suh das all we ask, jus read de Ible a chapter a day from Genesis 1 to Revelations 22 an you too might sight up de trut for yourselves. Ask God for guidance as you read! You will get all de answers you asked by Jah fe sure! I know as I keep reading, Jah will guide I to de truth as He has also taken me back to Him! Solid Faith in Christ my Lord! RasTaFarI iverytime
p.s. Please get my bredrens Karl Naphtali's book at this site. www.onedropbooks.com Click on Ethiopia an then scroll down. Good luck. Also listen to breddah Karl speakin wit Muta pon Ras Adam's site. JAH LOVE which is also CHRIST LOVE!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com