HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Reasonins from I man Zebulon

Greetins in the Divine Name of my Lord an Saviour Jesus Christ who still reveals Himself in the True Personality of H.I.M. Haile Sellassie I the First, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of Judah, Ilect of Jah, Light of this World, EarthRightful Ruler! Jah RasTaFarI, Sellassie I!

Greetings in the Orthodox Faith which is not one of writs, rights, vows or laws but a true metaphysical function of the hearts which can be seen if the eyes are open! Unity in one all de time, plain words to be born again with Jesus Christ our SAVIOUR!

Greetins in the Twelve Tribes of Israel which was lost but now founded in the island of Jamaica 1968 by our beloved bruddah, Prophet God, de man who bring de vibes all de time an we are now gathering all over the world until we reach our final destination, Shashemane, Ethiopia! Yes long live the Prophet Gad for that vision all de time! Blessed is he that enlargeth Gad!

I also greet you in the Royal House of David which is now represented by H.I.H. Crown Prince Zera Yacob, the 227th ascendant of the 3,000 year old Solomonic Dynasty! Salutations always to the Crown Prince! Long live the Crown Prince! Ethiopia yesterday, today an foriva more!

I man Zebby greet all in one love an harmony! Speaking on behalf of myself, I have to say that the 12 tribes of Israel carry de vibes! I meant no disraspect to the founder of this chat club with my reasonins. But I hope that he can overstan that I man don't like it when ones who talk foolishness about de twelve tribes of Israel before dem cyan overstan it seen? Learn first before you talk das all. I man is a witness to what I have said about de 12 tribes long time ago, but now by the Grace of Jesus Christ, I man have sighted the 12 tribes by de SPIRIT!

Suh for those who keep talkin ray ray about de 12 tribes of Israel, mi ah pray to Jesus for you! Don't fight de Prophet Gad! Gad is de only RasTa elder to bring all nations to Jah! Suh long live Gadman for dat vision! Long live I an I in 12 tribes of Israel! Although I am new to TTI, mi learning everyday! I man seh give thanks to those members I have talked to numberous times about de 12 tribes vibes! Especially mi bredren Karl Naphtali in D.C. who wrote de very great book, Testimony of H.I.M. Haile Sellassie I, Defender of the Faith!

Yes I man sight up de vibes by this breddah about de truth about de 12 tribes of Israel! Keep on doing de works bruddah Karl! Also mi breddah Roy Asher! Yes raspect to Uncle Roy! God bless you bruddah Karl Naphtali an Roy Asher! I encourage ones who don't no about de 12 tribes to speak to bruddah Karl or Roy who has been wit 12 tribes from since de organization came about! Imail dem here at kings12@bellatlantic.net I an I in RasTa must stop de arguing an work togeddah in One Love an Harmony now! Mi nuh care what branch you is, we might not have de same vibes bout our Lord an Saviour Jesus Christ an His Imperial Majesty, but an I say but we are of one calling!

Let mi seh dat 12 tribes do not deny de divinity of His Imperial Majesty Haile Sellassie I at all neither do I man Zebulon. We know him is divine(divine means God-like or Christ-like not God Almighty) for de constitution shows us that already. " BY VIRTUE OF HIS IMPERIAL BLOOD AND BY THE ANOINTING WHICH HE HAS RECEIVED, THE PERSON OF THE EMPEROR IS TRULY SACRED, HIS DIGNITY INVOIDABLE AND POWER INDISPUTABLE!" Suh now for ones to seh dat de Prophet Gad denies His Majesty divinity? Nuh man, Gadman, an I an 12 tribes accept it! We do! But in my view, I cyant seh Him is God but King! A Defender of the Faith, a divine being, a light of Jah indeed! This is His Imperial Majesty Haile Sellassie I who represents Jesus Christ in His Kingly Character!

Suh we nah deny dat! Can anyone deny dat dem cyan be divine? If dem do dem nuh no God, for God can make us divine. Again divine means God-like. GOD ALMIGHTY IS DIVINE(SUPREME) not I an I! His Majesty is the 134th Christian King an did indeed bring us de vibes bout de Bible an Jesus Christ the Lamb of Jah an soon coming Conquering Lion of Judah! SHILOH soon come! Suh ones cyant seh dat we are antichrist for we are not! We do not fight Jesus Christ but give our heart to Jesus, an we certainly do not fight His Majesty de Ilected King of Jah! Neva! Long live King Sellassie I! Ras Tafari lives on! We are followers of Ras Tafari an in turn we see dat Ras Tafari followed an worshipped Jesus Christ as Lord an Saviour! Suh I no dat ones still sight de King as God, suh if dat dem view well fine.

But as for I man, mi sight Jesus Christ as Lord an Saviour! Suh please raspect dat an nah fight de 12 tribes of Israel nor Dr.Vernon Carrington Gad, who did bring de 12 tribes of Israel vibes! Ones fight Gad because him lack(no locks pon him head)? Well memba dat de founding fathers in Rasta didn't carry natty dread pon dem head. Leonard Howell, Archibald Dunkley, Walter Rodney, Joseph Hibbert, Robert Hinds an others didn't carry natty dread. Even His Imperial Majesty ah trim him hair an beard, but him still ah Rasta by heart! RasTa is from Iration! 12 tribes is from iration! 12 tribes nah die but live on! I have seen ones in 12 tribes without locks an eating meat, drinking, an even white people rallying too an dat shouldn't be a problem!

For even de Prophet show us that hair, food, nor color cyant save us, only by the Grace of Jesus Christ! Read de Prophet's interview with Andrea Williams on mi breddah Ras Adam Simeon's site ya. Yuh cyant miss it man! Suh now we now dat if ones seh dis an dat, dem need tuh check de scrips! Read de Ible a chapter a day from Genesis to Revelation 22. Yuh have to read de whole Ible in order to sight de truth for yourselves! I don't no what you might sight but as I man keep reading mi ible every day, mi starting to see it! Yeah man de Ible a good book to read, but mek sure yuh get a scofield de best bible man! Have footnotes an ting! Also de metaphysical bible dictionary ah talk bout de different parts of your body! Mystical incorporation with Jah!

An it is true dat our body parts were made by Jah for different purposes! As Dan Hutson an de Seers sing it lovely," He who formeth de eyes, see us every day. He who formeth de ears, hears us. Hears everyting we say. He who formeth de mouth speaketh night an day. He speaketh thunder brimstone an fiyah! He who formeth de nose, giveth de breath of life! He who formeth de hands, feeds us everyday. An He who formeth de feet, walks with us. Walks with you! Let's walk with Jah! Jah you know everything!" Yes man a wikkid cd dat from de 12 tribes of Israel!

Suh dis ah nuh devilism we ah deal wit as some want to think, dis a 12 tribes vibes! JAH VIBES! It is true that 12 tribes is not for everyone but for those who can accept de vibes. Suh raspect still to all houses in RasTa. Let us work together to repatriate to Shashemane Land! Again this is my view an I am not speaking for everyone in 12 tribes for everyone have dem different views! But I man Zebulon must speak all de time! I leave you with the words of H.I.M. Haile Sellassie I." In order for ones to hope for salvation they must read the Bible with a clear conscience. Therefore O Christians let us learn to labor to lead our brothers an sisters to our SAVIOUR Jesus who alone can give life in its fullest sense!"

Suh while ones bun Jesus, we love Jesus an so dis His Imperial Majesty! Suh while ones seh bun white man, hear wha his majesty seh," We must overcome petty prejudices and become members of a new race! Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes" His Majesty ah de Father of Afrikan Unity indeed! Him ah fight fe Afrika but memba he nah fight no color also! Suh if yuh really read his speeches, then come to de fullniss of what he is really saying! Mi hail King Selassie iverytime! We will always love His Imperial Majesty a father figure to RasTa indeed! Christ in His Kingly Character not our Lord Jesus Christ in His Full Glory! Dat is something that ones will have to study fe demselves to overstan what I man seh.

God can come in man but man cannot be God. An even his majesty seh dat he save by the Blood of Christ, the Lamb! God bless him! I an I can become Christ for it is a title meaning an anointed messenger of God, an Haile Sellassie I is Christ an so can anyone who has de Spirit in them. But an I say but, not JESUS THE CHRIST! Neva for only HIM Is the Only BEGOTTEN Son of GOD! THE LORD MESSIAH! No other! Mi favorite quote from de Ible." Neither is there salvation in no other. For there is no other Name by which man can be saved by but JESUS!" Buddha, Confucious, nor even Sellassie I cyan save I but CHRIST JESUS! Yes it is lovely for ones to call us Christians still.lol.

For RasTa are Christian people. Yes we are Christ People as Dan Hutson an de Seers sing is so lovely! But we sight de Davidic Covenant an nah sight no blonde hair blue eyes geezas but the Lord Messiah, who was an still is de Man of color. For His Hair is like WOOL an Feet of BURNT BRASS(Shem all de way) A man of color! Suh I man still RasTa! An of course Ethiopia is our mamma land! Jah bless all the 12 tribes of Israel worldwide! Also Jah bless all houses of RasTa! But let us learn to help one another my bredrens an sistrens! Let us educate de youts. We might not carry de same vibes bout worship of de King or de SAVIOUR but Jah Love still is Real! Sellassie I iverytime! Ethiopia yesterday, today an foriva! BLESSED BE MY LORD AN SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST INNA MI HEART, SOUL AN MIND! JAH RASTAFARI! 12 TRIBES LIVING UP!

Messages In This Thread

Reasonins from I man Zebulon
Re: Reasonins from I man Zebulon
Re: God Is The Leader.
Re: God Is The Leader.
Re: Reasonins from I man Zebulon
Konjo - Beautiful

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com