HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Jamaica's Conquered Maroons

You are not thinking clearly, Henry. In my post I was defending the Maroons, not criticizing them. I was lamenting how Jamaica allowed these people to be exploited and robbed by squatters who stole their lands, by politicians who failed to protect them from the hords of rapacious theives that decended upon these noble people, and by the imperatives of tourism that have prostituted so much of Jamaica.

Henry, you clearly miss my point completely. I think this happens to you often. A good course in reading may help. As for your prattling about Rasta and Buffalo soldiers, it shows how trivial and shallow your understanding (not overstanding in your sad case) is of black issues in general.

Why don't you go put on you Old Testament patriarch costume and pretend you have insights into complex things. As for me, I am interested in things HERE ON EARTH. Like all real Rastas.

PS: I am still waiting for my reparations. Remember, send them in a small box marked URINE SAMPLE, to:

Ras Banana

Post box 32a

Quick Step (Trelawny)

Jamaica, WI

Messages In This Thread

Jamaica's Unconquered Maroons
Re: Jamaica's Unconquered Maroons
Re: Banana very disrespectful
Re:" Fools like you " - Henry
Re: Banana YUH rude
Re: Banana YUH rude
Re: Banana YUH rude and forgetful now
Re: Hey moron boy......
Re:Ras Banana......
Re: Privileged Communication
Re: Privileged Communication
Re: Masculine Energy.....

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com