Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: de Inity of de BIBLE
In Response To: de Inity of de BIBLE ()

Greeting of Love, Peace and Inity
Inity is to Jah, what DIEvision is to Satan. Iman have seen dievision in christianity (Catholics vs Protestant ect..) as well as Rastafari (Twelve Tribes of Israel vs H.I.M. knowlegde). With dievision there will be all kinds of arguements on who is right and who is wrong. This has been built to the point of bloodshed. I have been following Rasta livity for 7 months and overstand that Iman has much to study. In readings I have seen some things InI can agree on. There is a Christ, InI know he was a dark skinned man, not white, blue eyed w/euro features and there is H.I.M. Selassie I. Iman being so young with the livity I am saddened by the division and Iman is at a fork in the road. Iman don't have another Rasta to reason w/ face to face, as a matter of fact I may be the only Rasta in Maine, lol. Closest Rasta is in Boston. Iman have Itinually read I Bible and I just about done reading the Bible from Genesis to Rev. for the first time in Imans 42 yrs of life (yes, the Bible has given Iman a more clearer overstanding). My next readings will be with H.I.M. Selassie I and get to know more about H.I.M. other than H.I.M. speeches. Iman also want to read more about the Twelve Tribes of Israel and get there overstanding. If any of the I's knows the best righteous books on both, please let Iman know. I do want InI to know one thing that I have seen on this board, WE NEED TO BE INIFIED under One Flag and not DIEvided. Iman pray for this inity for all Rasta. Iman also pray that Jah show the right road at this fork for Iman to follow.
Blessing of Inity and Love
Natty Bob

Messages In This Thread

de Inity of de BIBLE
Awo *NM*
Re: de Inity of de BIBLE

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com