HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

who HIM is.................

To I man it seems many haven't fully felt the power of Sellassie I. That power that has liberated man, has caused a change within black communities given them a sense of being, a sense of oppurtunity, a sense of finally having a future. Also that power has given the whiteman an oppurtunity to know his mistakes to change his mistakes and to liberate themselves from the wrong doings that has made other races captive. Sellassie I is the iternal word of God manifested in flesh. The teacher of knowledge of self.

Why is it that the word of God manifest itself on earth and everyone has to run to books to find out if he's Jesus or Yahweh of whatever. Just because you where raised Christian, jewish or any other religion you instantly have to connect that word to some form of religion your family tradition has taught you. If viewed in a spiritual sense ...that is how God must be viewed always anyways. I and I could say that Haile Sellassie is not the Christ but at the same time he is. I and I can say he is not God but at the same time he is. Haile Sellassie is the evolution of thought. Nothing old but it is. Nothing new but it is. Spiritual life is serious. Experience Ras Tafari and you will know God. In flesh and not in flesh. Stop trying to trace or decipherer every little thing about the word manifested in life and start living. And give thanks to Sellassie for showing you the things yodid not know before or had forgotten. Experience Ras Tafari and live not just know or guess who and what he was. live it and give him the praise.......dont fear what you dont know!!!!!!!!!most of you are on this board cause of the power of Sellassie I. live it.and give thanks for the word that he has brought I and I .................HAILE SELLASSIE IS THE ETERNAL WORD OF GOD MANIFESTED IN FLESH.

Messages In This Thread

who HIM is.................
Re: who HIM is.................
Re: who HIM is.................

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com