HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Some serious reasonins ya!

Dem seh dat Selasssie I dead? No one found His Majesty man! Dat mi no but Him still not God but King! Elijah nor Enoch was never found an dem not God! Bones too long man! Sellassie I lives because Christ Jesus brought Him to show I man de Ible an our Lord an Saviour Jesus Christ! RasTa know dat! An for ones who want to question I an I in 12 tribes of calling ourselves RasTa? What yuh want to call us christian buoys? LOL! I man a RasTa because I an I ah follow de man Ras TaFari not worship but hail him for who His Majesty speak nuff bout eh? Jesus Christ iyah!

His Majesty nah worship himself for to worship himself is vanity iyah! His Majesty de 134th Christian King an he no who is His God an King, Jesus Christ iyah! Read Sellassie I teachings an yuh will see what I an I ah deal wit in 12 tribes! Gad man dun show I an I that His Majesty ah nuh God but King of Israel! I ah worship no man but de Higher King, Jesus Christ all de time! I man a RasTa but have Christian in mi still but yuh cyant judge I man only Jah! Memba dat!

Messages In This Thread

Some serious reasonins ya!
Re: Some serious reasonins ya!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com