Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Beast Watch:

BEAST Watch: The Magnifying Glass Wednesday, 26th December 2001

This letter is about my seeing of how the anti-christ is coming and will come to deceive many and then show himself as the enemy of Christ that he really is. It's clear to me that he can't be seen yet by most so hopefully some light will help the blind see and blind those that see. This is the BEAST WATCH method.

It is written in Revelation that in the last days there will be three significant enemies of JEHOVAH roaming Earth taking advantage of the masses. Two of the characters will be more easily because of their blatant statements against the Most High, but one of the characters will be subtler with his plan of deceit. The three characters are the dragon (Satan), the beast from the sea and the beast from the Earth (the false prophet). The false prophet is the most dangerous because he will be a great deceiver, he will mislead the world with miraculous signs and eventually cause people to take the mark of the beast. The false prophet is Damien, and I've said already (many times) that Damien (the false prophet, Rev 13:11) is the rapper Nas, O+L+U+J+O+N+E+S = 666.
The dragon (Satan) will be thrown to Earth after the next and final war in Heaven. All three of these characters will be present during the last world war at Armageddon, the war when the KING of Kings and the LORD of Lords will return to destroy his enemies, the wicked.

"And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a Lamb, and he spoke as a dragon ... ... And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from the sky in full view of men. Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast he deceived the inhabitants of the Earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honour of the beast who was wounded by the sword (gun) and yet lived. He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no-one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666. " - Revelation 13:11 [The False Prophet]
This character is dangerous because he will be a (mis)leader, he will be someone that the world will grow to trust and then be led astray by, his entire game-plan is based on deceit, especially by other people's lack of knowledge and understanding of what they see. If the world didn't trust him maybe he wouldn't be so dangerous, but he is a snake by nature, a very crafty man, he learns about what people think and how they feel before he moves. He comes as a "prophet" and leader to the scattered tribes of Israel, as if he is their Messiah. The reason Damien has come as a black man is because his first objective is to deceive black people, being black makes it easier, and by sharing the pain of the punishment that black people have experienced in the world he gains an advantageous perspective of how the Israelites feel, he relates to the hardship and uses it as a cover for his real plan. Damien is here to lead as many people to the Eternal Fire as possible, he comes speaking about God because he plans to use God's reputation to the advantage of his will. He will blaspheme the Holy Spirit by claiming that the miraculous signs that he will perform are by the Holy Spirit, a punishment for which there is no forgiveness, Jesus gave this warning, but Damien has nothing to lose anyway. I am quite sure that when it is time for the Mark Of The Beast to come he will tell the world that it is the mark of God; if he can call himself GOD's Son then expect this also. After Martin Luther King, Malcolm X and Tupac Shakur, who were all good men, Satan plans on bringing in his own leader/ prophet that will seem to be following in his "predecessor's" footsteps, but not. This is the man that will re-explain what the Bible says to make Christians think that he is good for them and better than Jesus Christ, he comes to make bad moves look good and to make the world fight against Jesus Christ when he returns. [King of the Wicked Vs. King of the Righteous]
The Image of the beast. Satan disobeyed God when God told him to bow down and worship Man who was made in the Image of God, so by telling men to worship the image of the beast (dragon/ serpent) he is turning man towards the anger of the Most High and his Son. The Righteous will be at war with Nas, he will hate the Christians that know the truth and spread the good news about Jesus Christ. Death is Damien's intimidation and what he will use to scare people. The New World Order works for Damien and Damien works for Satan..

"...(I'll) Probably be murdered for the sh*t that I said, I bring the real, be a legend, breathing or dead? Lord listen to me, God don't like ugly, It Was Written, Yo Nas, your whole damn style is bitten. You heard my melody, read about my Life in the papers, all my run-ins with authorities, felonious capers, now you wanna live my Life, so what's a Hassa Nas? N*ggas that don't rhyme right!! You've seen too many movies. Load him up against the wall, close his eyes, since you lie you die, GOODBYE!! Let the REAL Live-n*ggas hear the truth from Me, what would you do if you was me? .... I go against all odds, hoping my true m~f~ know this is the realest sh*t I ever wrote ..." - Tupac Shakur, Against All Odds [MAKAVELI, the Seven Day Theory]

Tupac gave warnings about Nas on his album, The Seven Day Theory, for those that hear. He knew that he was going to be replaced by somebody that wasn't with his frame of mind, he saw that it was Nas and knew that Nas was a liar, so he gave warnings on his last 'signatured' album, the last album he was alive to oversee. He warned that Nas should not be trusted, and now I'm telling you the same and I'm against the same odds as he was. It's only someone that you trust that can betray you, deceive you, and mislead you. Nas is called the false prophet for good reasons, his work has already been seen by St. John the Divine and is written in the book of Revelation. Tupac worked out that Nas was the false prophet in 1996 and before, and he was killed because Nas feared that he would spoil his plans, he knew that Nas would have something to do with his death. He said, "expose snakes cos they roam freely.", "... The World Is Mine set me uo, wet me up, n*ggas stuck me up, heard the guns bust but you tricks never shut me up, touch one of mine, (I swear) on everything on Earth, I will destroy everything you touch, play the game n*gga, all-out warfare eye for eye last words to a B*TCH-n*gga, why you lie? Now you gotta watch your back now, watch your front ..." (Against All Odds). [The World Is Mine set him up is Tupac saying that Nas set him up, Nas is the one that says the world is his, and the rest is Tupac making it clear to Nas that they will eternally be enemies.] Nas and Tupac were soldiers of the same struggle but were in opposition to each other. Jesus Christ and Satan are soldiers of the same struggle and they are enemies. Ambiguous sentences can be blinding to some.

The Two Witnesses. "... Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss (bottomless pit) will attack them, and overpower and kill them." (Revelation 11:7). I assume that because he (Damien) comes as a Lamb that he comes to die and return like Christ did, and that he is the beast that will ascend from the bottomless pit, and that he will be the one to kill Christ's two witnesses.

Armageddon, the Last War. "Then I saw three evil spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. They are spirits of demons performing miraculous signs, and they go out to the Kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come like a thief! ' Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, so that he may not go exposed.'" (Revelation 16:13). Further evidence that the miracles that will be performed are by the power of demons and not the Holy Spirit that he will claim. The Last War will be a pleasure for Christ and his chosen soldiers and when the accounts of the war are completed all the Almighty Outlaw Immortals will be Universal Legends; there's only one rule, we will NOT lose. [The wicked are small, there isn't a beast that doesn't run. The pleasure comes from the final victory and what it means, because the destruction of the wicked will be easy for God. There isn't a beast that doesn't flee.]

The Eternal Fire exists, and at the end of time the souls that receive judgement to burn will be sent there for the rest of eternity. Satan and his angels (evil spirits) have a time limit that is almost over, their plan is to deceive as many people as they can so that on the Great Judgement Day they will have more company. Be careful that no-one deceives you, do not let anyone come to contradict the words of God in the Holy Bible. Learn the message of the time and keep it in your heart, and when someone comes to try and deceive you you will know before they finish their sentences. The eternal fire exists, let no-one tell you anything different. If you do end up being deceived expect no sympathy, it will mean that you didn't take heed to the warnings about this time, you didn't consider the Eternal Fire, it means that you didn't fear the Most High as you should have.
All of the elect have something in common.

"Eve". Eve has always found Satan's charms attractive, and because Adam is attracted to Eve he is lured into the temptations also. But now comes the time when Adam needs to be stronger and wiser, and let Eve receive what is coming to her.
Get rid of Eve by speaking the truth to her, she'll leave you, let her go. Eve prefers lies and flattery than to hear the truth, her company is only an illusion. Satan says to Adam "Do it for Eve, Impress Eve" all day every day, but what did impressing "Eve" get Adam in the past? Now think about what impressing Eve will lead to in these last minutes of time. Satan uses Eve because she is so easily influenced and yet so effective on Adam. Not all women are "Eve" but I swear there are too many Eves today and too much encouragement for more Eves. They will either change for the better of themselves or they will be leaving us all. There is no place for "Eve" on the Seventh Day. There is absolutely no place for "Eve" during the next day. Repent or Perish (Luke 13).

At the end of a tax year an accountant calculates a business' total expenditure, and then he knows which areas a merchant spends most of his money in, from then he can advise a merchant where he ought to make cuts in spending in advance of a recession. I'm giving you a forecast about Man's total sin account in advance, and I warn that as it was done in the beginning is how it's been done throughout time, and looking at the world today I'd say that it's still a strong technique for the end time. Eve was not worth getting kicked out of the garden for, and Eve is not worth being prevented from returning for either. David says so. They that have ears to hear, let them hear ......... "Eve" is one of Satan's biggest sin causing techniques, open your eyes.

The Gospel of St. John (21 chapters) should be read.
Signs of the end of the age, Matthew chapter 24 should be read.
BLACK Friday = The end of the 62 weeks, the beginning of the Seven Year Tribulation, from here on Psalm 110 will begin to be fulfilled. The Messiah came to fulfil the words of prophecy not to change a word of it. Read the Holy Bible, what's written is what will be and how it will be. The Holy Bible is my primary source.
Outlaw Living: The Life of a Saint is the Life of an Outlaw : "He that leads into captivity will go into captivity, he that kills with the sword (gun) must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and Faith of the Saints." (Revelation 13:10). [Leave America and all the countries that will be controlled by America and seek Israel and the desolate parts of Africa for safety and Peace of mind. Isaiah 35]
S+A+N+T+A+C+L+A+U+S = 666
C+O+M+P+U+T+E+R = 666 [Artificial Intelligence; Robots designed to subdue man. The Matrix: All digital appliances that are online.]
WWW.CCEL.ORG
Isaiah chapter 24 is to be fulfilled in this time.

"Forgiveness is a part of Love. Love is incomplete without forgiveness. No forgiveness equals no Love, some hate is eternal. Understand and never forget it. Be mindful of Judgement Day and the book of Life that Christ will be composing. When the sky rolls away and the sun is darkened Christ's return will be close, will he come to you with Love or Hate?... If it isn't Love you deserve what you will get. There will be no pity for the wicked, ever." - JOHN CONNOR (David)

"I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me - just as my Father knows me and I know the Father - and I lay down my Life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. The reason my Father Loves me is that I lay down my Life - only to take it up again. No-one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father." - The Son Of Man, John 10:14

"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End .... .... I am the Root and Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." - The Son Of Man, Revelation 22:12

8th September 1977 publishing

Messages In This Thread

Beast Watch:
Re: Beast Watch: The King of Babylon!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com