HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re:SPEAK OF THE TRUTH AND NOT THE LIES"

Greetings in the name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who is this day today revealed himself to I in the true personality of H.I.M Haile Sellassie I the Frist.

Greetings in the Orthodox faith, which is not a faith of ritz or writz, but is a function of the heart acquired through a mystical incorporation, or unity in one, in plain words to be Born Again.

Greetings to the 12 Tribes of Israel which are scattered north, south, east and west, and now found and founded in JA since 1968, by the true Prophet Gad.

Long Live Prophet Gad. Long Live the King. All praises to God..Blessed be the Royal Family...JaH!

The most important thing for a man/woman is to be reborn through Jesus Christ (ask JesusChrist to come into your heart, and be your personal Saviour; between you and Him) to see the truth according to the Word and Will of God.

When asked in an interview with Dr.Oswald, "What makes you want to follow Jesus Christ".

H.I.M :"When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This life and the faith which He has taught us, assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the good example that has been set by HIM.

It's quite true that there is no perfection in humanity. From time to time we make mistakes. We do commit sins, but even as we do that, deep in our hearts as Christians we know we have a chance of forgivness from the Almighty. He taught us that all men are equal regardless of sex, their nationl origin and tribe. And He also taught us all who seek Him shall find Him. To live in this healthy life, a Christian life, is what makes me follow Jesus Christ."

Peace In.

Messages In This Thread

some meditations for today
Re: some serious meditations for today
Re: some serious meditations for today
Re: Is Rasta division or inclusion?
Re:Some Serious Meditations
Re:SomeSeriousMeditations
Re:SomeSeriousMeditations
Re: some meditations for today
Re: Whether Jesus, Yeshua or Jehsus!
Re:SPEAK OF THE TRUTH AND NOT THE LIES"
Re: SPEAK OF THE TRUTH AND NOT THE LIES"
Re:BUN DOWN ROME!
Re:BUNDOWNROME!
Re:BUNDOWNROME!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com