HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

de Christafari topic

Greetins to all in our Most High God of Creation! Well concerning Christafari there are some things that I do not agree with. But I have to say that dem talk nuff bout Jesus Christ our Lord an Saviour! Dat is fine but as saying herb is dis an dat or whatever dat I don't agree with. Even though I am a 12 tribes dread now, I man do not fight ones who sight Haile Sellassie I as God. Every one have dem own views an mi no who is my Lord an Saviour an dat is Christ!

Haile is de King not God to I man! Just mi view always! But I nah here to convert no one from whatever dem see or do, dat is up to Jah! As for I man mi see de vibes now! I man seh give thanks to our bruddah Dr. Vernon Carrington Gad who has shown us in 12 tribes de vibes of Jesus Christ as Lord an Saviour an Haile Sellassie I as de King of Israel an Christ's souljah fe real! 12 tribes live up! Zebby signing out.

Messages In This Thread

de Christafari topic
Re: Izes RasTa
Christafari

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com