HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

FIRE CAMP! RASTAFARI BURN IN I HEART!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Gregory
Hometown: SODOM AND GOMMORAH
Sent: 10.03 - 12/19

GREETINGS IN THE NAME OF HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY, JAH! RASTAFARI! THE ALMIGHTY GOD! THE LORD OF HOSTS! OUR SAVIOUR!

BRETHREN AND SISTREN, I AM A SERVANT ALSO OF JAH! RASTAFARI, AND I LIVE IN FLORIDA, AND I WISH TO RAISE MY BANNER THAT THE ALMIGHTY HAS GIVEN I, THROUGH GRACE, AND MERCY, I WISH TO EXALT JAH! RASTAFARI NAME, AND FIGHT FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE, FOR INTERNATIONAL REPARTRIATION, SO, I JAH HAS BEEN IN I HEAD THINKING OF THE ETHIOPIAN CHURCH OF SALVATION AND TRUTH.

EVERY MAN AND WOMAN IS ETHIOPIAN.
EVERY AFRICAN ORIGEN IN AMERICA ARE SLAVES, STILL IN SLAVERY. IN THE HUMAN RIGHTS CHARTER WRITTEN BY THE UNITED NATIONS, SLAVERY IS DONE WITH, AND IN 1834 ALL SLAVERS WERE SET FREE, PROMISED BOATS, BUT WE NEVER GOT THEM.

SO BRETHREN AND SISTREN, WE ARE STILL IN BABYLON, SODOM AND GOMMORAH, IN CAPTIVITY, BUT THE RASTA KNOW TRUTHS AND RIGHTS, THE RASTA HAVE MUCH FAITH IN JAH! RASTAFARI, AND THE TRUTH HURTS, EVERY TIME, SO WE SPEAK THE TRUTH TO THE PEOPLE, EXALTING JAH! RASTAFARI NAME IN BABYLON, SO WE CAN FIGHT FOR INTERNATIONAL REPARTRIATION, LIVING UPRIGHT FOR JAH, WITH LOVE, AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND FIRE BURN SATAN! FIRE BURN SATAN!
JAH IS WITH US IF WE PRAY! JAH WILL CONQUER OUR ENEMIES!

CHECK IT:

"Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
And I will cause the captivity of Judah and the captivity of Israel to return, and will build them, as at the first.
And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me.
And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness, and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it."Jeremiah 33

"Men shall buy fields for money, and subscribe evidences, and seal them, and take witnesses in the land of Benjamin, and in the places about Jerusalem, and in the cities of Judah, and in the cities of the mountains, and in the cities of the valley, and in the cities of the south: for I will cause their captivity to return, saith the LORD."Jeremiah 32

YOU CANT SERVE 2 MASTERS. ONLY SERVE JAH! RASTAFARI!
RASTAFARI IS HOLINESS! RASTAFARI IS CLEANLINESS! RASTAFARI IS RIGHTEOUSNESS! SINNERS DIE AND GO TO HELL! UNLESS THEY REPENT!

LET US LIVE PURE AND CLEAN, SISTREN AND BRETHREN, AND FIGHT FOR OUR TRUTHS AND RIGHTS! BEFORE THE MARK OF THE BEAST HITS US! LET US FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS! SO WE CAN GO TO ETHIOPIA! OR TO HEAVEN!

WE NEED TO FIGHT WITH JAH ON OUR SIDES, FOR OUR RIGHTS!

MARCUS GARVEY IS JOHN THE BAPTIST!
MARCUS GARVEY IS JOHN THE BAPTIST!

YOU DONT HAVE TO BE DREAD TO BE RASTA!

BE HUMBLE AND WISE! BE HUMBLE AND WISE! SPEAK OF THE TRUTH AND NOT THE LIES!

JOIN ME BUILD JAH ARMY! ONLY RIGHTEOUSNESS! ONLY RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL ENTER! JAH IS ALMIGHTY! NO MAN IS PERFECT! SPEAK TRUTH IN YOUR CITY! YOU KNOW THE TRUTH, RASTA! ETHIOPIA! RIGHTEOUSNESS! ETHIOPIA! RIGHTEOUSNESS!

LO, THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND!

THE FIRE BURNING! BABYLON GOING TO BURN FOR NOT REPENTING! VANITY IS A SIN! WANT IS A SIN!
THOU SHALT NOT COVET!

LET US TRY AND RESPECT JAH AND ALL HIS COMMANDS AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE! BUT JAH LAW IN YOUR MINDS! MEDITATE PON THEM! FOR JAH! RASTAFARI!

CALL ME (904) 766-4029
Gregory

JAH GONNA BURN THE HYPOCRITES WITH FIRE!
REPENT OR PERISH

FIRE BURN SATAN!

Messages In This Thread

FIRE CAMP! RASTAFARI BURN IN I HEART!
Re: FIRE CAMP! RASTAFARI BURN IN I HEART!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com