Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: NUBIAN SAINTS OF CHRISTANITY

sista salem
i feel really inspired by your posting and others to dis here site... we can reason..i have been writing too your aol without response.. any way we can reason on here...address was incorrect its now on
sister ingrid as roots indicated rastafari did not originate in ja.. it is part of our traditions and belief system as original knowers(note not believers-means not sure)in the east west north and south of this planet-terra

to buy the book is any body choice..
my hope is that you see the light that shines as a sun within your chest/bosom/solar_ plexus

Messages In This Thread

NUBIAN SAINTS OF CHRISTANITY

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com