HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Full Glory of Christ Still to be Seen.

Blessed Love,

So if HIM did not come as Jesus is said to come, then how is HIM the Christ in a "kingly character"?. HIM is either Christ or he is not. Which do you believe? Whether he was Christ in all his glory or not is a different matter.

As for I, Hashem is the highest form of mind, math, and matter, existing in that order. Now being created in the image of the father (image of the mind (conscious thought) and perhaps also image of the body- depending on your interpretations of Genesis). As for Christ, he too is God, as man is an image of God and hence, God as well, however man is not limitless. Christ is "omnipotent" in the sense that he is the Son- the instrument of Hashem- the WORD manifested into flesh, to do the bidding of Hashem and to give InI a King to follow (as the ancient Israelites needed David). The need for a physical representation of the WORD was not thought necessary by Samuel, but the people needed something physical to see- they needed an earthly King to feel watched over- so Samuel chose Saul and then David. This "need" was recognized from then on- and in Israel's time of greatest sorrow (under Rome which can be modernly recognized as any nation governed by Western philosophy- a capitalist Republic like the U.S.) Hashem sent not just a man who would be prone to error such as David or Solomon, but a man imbued with a consciousness more open than that of any other man; a man of limitless mind capable of direct communication with Hashem (such as Moses or Elijah) to lead the Israellite nation- to revert the Israel back to the way of the Torah, to the way of Hashem and to watch over (to KEEP us in line- as the Israelite who recognized Him was evermindful of His return); and that man, the Christ, returned as was written- as the King of Kings- the Holy One of Creation. The Father (Hashem) manifested into man but was only seen by Moses, but his WORD (the man imbued with the spirit and knowledge of Hashem, to be seen by all so all who see would remember Hashem's prescence throughout Creation. "God is coming from Teman, The Holy One from Mount Paran" -Habakkuk 3:3

Christ is not my object of worship- as I pray to Hashem (which the WORD showed InI to do, both as Y'shua and as HIM). I come to the Father through the WAY of Christ- through the teachings of HIM I must learn to act, while never forsaking the covenant sworn to be followed through Moses.
Christ can not be El-Shaddai, the highest form of mind, math, and matter, as he too is the representation of Hashem. I follow HIM, but I know that only Hashem controls creation.
"Give unto God what is God's; Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's; give unto Me what is Mine"
-Gospel of Thomas
"...Believe in God, believe also in Me" -John 14:1

I have seen the signs showing I that HIM is Y'shua returned and I await HIM to take I to the place prepared for InI- InI will know when it is time. That place shall be here on earth. "Heaven" shall be on earth. I envision the world under theocratical order, with the KING OF KINGS upon the throne, and the LAW governing the land. This Kingdom shall be the earth, as New Jerusalem is said to come from "heaven" (which is referred to in many instances throughout the Tanakh as being "space"). "And in the spirit he carried me away to a great, high mountain and showed me the holy city of Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God" -Revelations 21:10

In this holy city, Jerusalem shall be the dwelling place of both Hashem and the Lamb (the King) who shall execute the will of Hashem- Jerusalem shall be the capital of the Kingdom. "I saw no temple in the city, for its temple is the Lord God the Almighty (HASHEM) AND the Lamb. And the city has no need of sun or moon to shine on it, for the glory of God (Hashem) is its light, and its lamp is the Lamb. The nation swill walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their glory into it. Its gates will never be shut by day- and there will be no night there. People will bring into it the glory and the honor of the nations. But nothing unclean will enter it (THOSE WHO WOULD MAKE THEMSELVES UNCLEAN BY NOT FOLLOWING LAWS OF THE TORAH), nor anyone who practices abomination or falsehood, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life." -Revelations 21:22-26

This Kindom and it's city shall be established after the Armageddeon- the FINAL battle.

Give thanks.

Messages In This Thread

Denial
Re: Denial
Re:FullGloryofChristStilltobeSeen.
Matthew 16:24 *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com