HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Where can I go to learn
In Response To: Where can I go to learn ()

BLESSED IS THE EMPEROR ANNOINTED HAIL SELLASSIE 1

DEARLY BELOVED HAITI,
INI have suffered with the I in the fight for freedom since in the era when your country was the first Black country to claim its freedom from the oppressor; and for that even today Haiti, you are paying the price for freedom.Give thanks THE LION OF JUDAH HAS PREVAILED AND WILL BREAK EVERY CHAIN.Just allow HIM some time with Haiti when all the Ethiopians in Haiti stretch forth their hands unto THE MOST HIGH.This time is going to be the final victory of good over evil over there.
Be stedfast in the I search and read every book that can bring the I closer to the overstanding of His Majesty and Africa and its glorious reality.dont forget to stay as close to nature as possible even if there are only flower pots and narrow strips of vegetation but always keep in touch with Mother earth.
Find the Energies within the I and every living creature that is good.It is a hard road but the only way for INI. Out of choice and being inspired by the Ancient Spirit we have discovered the true bliss of RasTafari.
Give thanks and Praises to Jah annointed Haile Sellassie 1
One Perfect Love

Messages In This Thread

Where can I go to learn
Re: Where can I go to learn

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com