HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

2 ***Afreeka* **

Greetings Afreeka! My heart is overflowing with happiness and tears almost falling from my eyes to see you on this board....... just found you by accident (remember that JahIncidence Inity and Exiled always talked about;). Wow, so happy to have found you here. I hope you get this post. How are things? Sincerely hope you are happy and still mo' prayers for land. After the original Blessed Reasoning board shut down, I created a 'spare reasoning' board so we can try and stick together...... it's kind of like a spare tire, lol. But many have came and used it to keep our Inity and love flowing. Sometimes a few are there and sometimes more. Goyoras even dropped in a couple times. Madda Rose is there quite often. The site address is quite cumbersome but if you copy it and save it in your bookmarks/favorites list it should be easier to access for you (if you want). Please stop over ... still trying to get the other Marley board up again - contacting all sorts of people to try and bring it back. Well, MISS YOU & WE ALL LOVE YOU, please stop over at the site address below.

http://pluto.beseen.com/boardroom/d/59216/

JAH BLESS, Heather

(any other beautiful souls out there reading, please stop in to - have a wonderful day:)

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com