HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Babylon: America, Revelation 18 (this one)

[ copy and paste into 'Microsoft Word' and use font 'Arial' for best viewing ]

Revelation 18 - The Fall Of America (Babylon) Friday, 7th December 2001

Revelation chapter 18 is about the fall of Babylon, America. Babylon may be spread over many lands but America is the place spoken of in Revelation chapter 18. America will be destroyed by fire, the bombing of certain hateful Kings, "The 10 horns".

In the Holy Bible I found a number of distinct points that if understood would be excellent clues for answering the question, 'Where is Babylon (Rev. 18)?' :

In Revelation 17:16 Babylon's destroyers are given mention ... "And the ten horns which you saw upon the beast, these shall hate the whore*, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh and burn her with fire." - Ten Kings/ leaders will hate America, they and their authorities will destroy America.

In Revelation 17:18 Babylon that will fall by fire is described ... "And the woman* that you saw is the great city that reigns over the Kings of the Earth."

Which country rules the world? This is Babylon of Revelation chapter 18. Currently America subtly rules the world, but in some time America will rule the world blatantly. What America does first, and makes look good, is followed by other countries. America is the 'Blueprint' country. The One World Order; where there will be one leader, one currency, one religion, and one law for the world is the typical Babylon setup; Babylons of the past have had authority over all other people on earth at their times. The 'New World Order'; America is known as the 'New World'. The back of the one dollar bill shows 'The Great Seal'. It is a parable-diagram of how America will reign over the rest of the world with it's own One World Order. Annuit Cleptus means "our enterprise is crowned with success", Novous Ordos Seclorum means "new order of the world". The pyramid is a diagram that shows how power, wealth and 'enlightenment' is divided in this New World Order. The base of the pyramid is the largest, this represents the majority of poor people of the world. At the top of the pyramid is the Satanic light and the eye of Lucifer. At the highest parts of the pyramid the area is it's smallest, this represents the rich and powerful people of the world. The New World Order will have a great divide of wealth, there will be very few with power and wealth but they will be extremely powerful and wealthy controlling a greater mass of people, the majority of people will be poor. The more powerful people are closer to the Satanic light because they are working for Satan. The New World Order is Satan's final project. America will fall and be made desolate in under an hour. New York (the empire state) will be the primary target. New York is to Satan what Jerusalem is to JEHOVAH, Jerusalem and New York are opposite numbers (Holy and Unholy lands respectively).

[The Pyramid on the back of the one dollar is also to signify that the New-World Order will take after Egypt. One of these ways will be that it's leader (pharaoh) is classed as a god. Pharaohs were classed as gods and not just men. This final One World Order will be made up of all the One-World Kingdoms of the past joined together, (see Daniel 2, 7 and Revelation 13) this would include an Egyptian Kingdom. It is an "Egyptian type Kingdom" that will rule the world.]

In the book of Daniel chapter 2 Daniel interprets a dream/ nightmare of King Neb-u-chad-nez-zar. The dream was about the stages and strengths of Babylon. The last stage of Babylon is described as the feet of Babylon, and it will be the most divided kingdom. The One World Order that is to come will be the last stage of Babylon, a world divided by 'Eastern' and 'Western' customs; the laws and ways of the Western world will not cater for the people of the Eastern world, hence the divide. Daniel mentioned that when the 'feet' of Babylon are in control that it would be destroyed and that a Kingdom set up by JEHOVAH would replace it, a new Kingdom on Earth that will never be destroyed. Therefore do not be surprised when you see what you will see in these last days, Earth will be devastated (Isaiah chapter 24) and wars will break out. Keep your mind set for the final hour.

A One World Order is the way that the whole world will share the cup of God's wrath because of it's sharing of America's abominations, and this means that God's anger will be on all of the world and not just America alone. "For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the Kings of the Earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the Earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies." - Revelation 17:3

Another clue about Babylon can be found in Isaiah chapter 47, it describes the same fall of Babylon spoken of in Revelation chapter 18. "I was angry with my people and desecrated my inheritance; I gave them into your hand, and you showed them no mercy. Even on the aged you laid a very heavy yoke." - Isaiah 47:6
Who are God's people, who are the Israelites? Will the REAL Israelites please stand up. - I've said it once and I'll say it again, the REAL/ Original Jews (Judah) are black, curly-haired people (and I'm not arguing). There are other people on Earth that think that they are the tribe of Judah but they will soon know the truth just as we will. Just because you live in Israel it doesn't mean that you belong in Israel, there is a difference. Apart from Judah, there are another eleven tribes of Israel, and they are not necessarily "black". America fits the description as the place where JEHOVAH's children went and have been mistreated, both young and old.

"I saw that the woman* was drunk with the blood of the Saints, the blood of those that bore testimony to Jesus." - Revelation 17:6
"Rejoice over her, O Heaven! Rejoice, Saints and Apostles and Prophets! God has judged her for the way she treated you." - Revelation 18:20
"In her was found the blood of Prophets and of Saints, and of all who have been killed on the Earth." - Revelation 18:24
In the days to come Christians will be at war with the governments of Babylon because it will be an anti-christian government and world order. The beast from the earth (Revelation13:11) will reign in America and through a World Order will rule the world. The beast from out of the earth will look as Lamb but speak as a serpent, this will be Satan's begotten Son (Damien) deceiving America and the world that he is the Son of God.

America is a place that makes it difficult for people to seek God, keeping the ten commandments and the laws of Moses is how we are supposed to live in God's sight, and it is how we will live. America is the source of the force that disturbs God's will on Earth, and in the near future it will be against the law to obey God's commandments and to worship the Most High God. Christians will come under attack from Satanic soldiers and the world will be told to worship the beasts and Satan (Red Dragon) himself.

All of the above is for the question, "Where is Babylon, is it America?". In time it will all become clearer. America has had it coming for a long time already, and if what goes around comes around what does America deserve? And if you are smart, how long will it take for you to leave such a place? I'm happy to say that these are the last days. Read more of the Holy Bible today and build up your faith and understanding of the times for tomorrow. Revelation 18 and Isaiah 47 are to do with the fall of today's Babylon, Jeremiah 50 & 51 are to do with a Babylon of the past that fell and is no longer found. "Babylons" are One World Orders with the head country being against God. Do not be fooled into thinking that the revolution in America is a good thing, or that freedom has come ..... The revolution in America will be a sign of the start of the trouble of the time. Nas and Tupac were enemies, their "beef" had it's roots in an argument about which direction Tupac should use his influence, Tupac chose to the truthful route, he was opposed and misunderstood like Christ in his day. Nas has Satan in his heart, Tupac (=Elijah(7)) had God in his heart. Tupac already said that Nas is a liar on "Against All Odds", he gave the issues he mentioned on this song the acclaim "The Realest sh*t I ever wrote" meaning, pay extra attention to what I say here. Tupac knew that he was going to be assassinated and wanted to leave certain messages behind to be heard, he knew that Nas would come to take his position but he didn't respect Nas to do so. "Against All Odds" is the last song on Tupac's last album he was alive to oversee "MAKAVELI the don killuminati, the seven day theory", it (the song) contains a response to Nas' "The Message" and "Nas Is Coming" which contained subliminal messages (disses and threats) to Tupac [7].

"And I heard another voice from Heaven saying, Come out of her, my people, that you be not partakers of her sins, and that you do not receive her plagues." - Revelation 18:4

"And the ten horns which you saw upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh and burn her with fire. For God has put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their Kingdom unto the beast until the words of God shall be fulfilled. And the woman that you saw is THE GREAT CITY THAT REIGNS OVER THE Kings OF THE EARTH." - Revelation 17:16

Don't expect America to fall until after the 42 month war in Jerusalem has finished and the abomination that causes desolation has been set up. There will be wars and rumours of wars and before America is due to drop angels will come to announce it. The safest parts of Earth will be the parts of the world that are devastated because of the wars. The remnant of Babylon (The united One-World that share America's cup) will fall by a great Earthquake, an earthquake like no other since the beginning of man's existence. The safest parts of the world will be the places left desolate (deserted) after the wars, seek Africa especially Israel.

Watch the Signs:

1. 42 Month war in Jerusalem (The City Of David)
2. The Return Of The Dragon (Satan): Expect Worldwide Mayhem
3. War In Heaven - All forces above the clouds that are not on the side of the Most High God will lose their place and will be thrown to Earth.
4. The period of God's wrath on Earth comes after the 42 month war in Jerusalem (Revelation 11:2). Once the abominations are set up in Jerusalem the Earth's desolation begins (see Isaiah 24).

BLACK Friday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[8]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GLORIOUS Sunday

BLACK Friday: "From the sixth hour until the ninth hour darkness came over all the land." - Matthew 27:45

GLORIOUS Sunday is the day the King of Glory came up from death with the righteous ones of the time; the day of Christ's resurrection, the "8th" day. [No longer shall they rest]

The Song Of Moses - Deuteronomy 32

The Joy Of The Redeemed - Isaiah 35

* Whore/ woman/ daughter are used to describe Babylon, a country.

8th September 1977 publishing

"... After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes and palms in their hands, and cried in a loud voice, saying, 'Salvation to our God which sits upon the throne and unto the Lamb' ..... And one of the elders answered, saying to me, 'Who are these which are arrayed in white robes? And where did they come from?' And I said to him, 'Sir, you know.' And he said to me, 'These are they which came out of the great tribulation, and have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore they are before the throne of God and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sits on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes." - Revelation 7:9 [In Heaven]

The Most High God, JEHOVAH, seeks perfection, he wants us all to be sinless, we were never supposed to sin, at the end of time all sin will be accounted to Satan; Satan's plan was for JEHOVAH to destroy us by causing us to sin. JEHOVAH's plan has been to send Jesus Christ as a sacrificial Lamb for the atonement of man's sin. For our Salvation we are all to wash our sins away in the blood of the Lamb, Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is JEHOVAH's one begotten Son whom he sent to save the world from the cost of their sins, he is the only way to Salvation; rejecting Jesus Christ is rejecting God and will be your own doom. Only those that choose to wash their sins away by accepting and putting faith in JEHOVAH's Anointed One will see Heaven and/ or the Seventh Day; these are the last days for all people that reject Jesus Christ. The Seventh Day will be the start of a new beginning on Earth, the ways of these times will fry with the people that reject JEHOVAH. The people that think to themselves that they're staying alive/ surviving by worshipping the beasts and accepting their mark fools themselves, because worshipping the beasts and accepting his mark is a first-class ticket to the Eternal Fire. Be warned, reject all rebellion against the Most High God, and make sure no man deceives you. Show "non-believers" the truth and warn them of the times also, some will take heed to the message but not all. In the times closeby the wise will understand but the wicked will not understand. Not all of the "non-believers" are wicked, whoever seeks the truth will witness it. He that has ears to hear, let him hear. Leave the wicked to JEHOVAH.

[ Those that acknowledge H.I.M. should recognise that Psalm 110 has not been fulfilled yet, because it says Christ will sit at the right hand of God until his enemies are made his footstool. Christ's enemies will become his footstool during these last seven minutes of time. ]

The rapper Nas (Nero, "Damien") is going to die and come back from death, he is the beast that will ascend from the bottomless pit. He is the one that will look as a Lamb by dying and returning, but speaking as a serpent because he is a serpent (devil) in his essence. His bullying and deceiving of the world begins when he returns from death as an immortal. America's media will support him. The truth is that in this time there are two Lambs today (one Lamb and one Lamb imposter), one is the Messiah (Lamb slain from creation) that will be cut off at the end of the "62 weeks" (see Daniel 9:26) and the other is Nas (The Imposter). The Messiah is JEHOVAH's begotten Son (Christ), Nas is Satan's begotten Son. [ The two witnesses (Revelation 11) are Christ's only righteous witnesses of today. ]

"When I'm deceased, by then the beast will rise like yeast to conquer peace leaving savages to roam on the streets ..." - Nas (Escobar), Verbal Intercourse (1995)

"I was destined to come, predicted, blame God he blew breathe in my lungs, second to none, wicked, turn wives to widows ..." - Nas, Hate Me Now (1999)

"Nas is like Iron Mike, Messiah type, before the Christ, after the death, the last one left ..." - Nas, Nas Is Like (1999)

History. JEHOVAH's compassion on a city that repented - Jonah chapters 3 and 4
The Servant Of JEHOVAH - Isaiah chapters 49, 50, 51, 52 and 53.
Invitation To The Thirsty - Isaiah chapter 55
Salvation For Others - Isaiah chapter 56

YOUNG SELASSIE

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com