Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

take this words of devine to the woman

Take these words of devi-i-i-ine
to the woman right a wa-a-a-ay
tell her to be fi-i-i-ine
and never go astra-a-a-ay
[sizzla]

yes, ini seh that the meditation of the woman is the solution to the violence. violence in the gehtto's, and communities, especially amongst the men.

life taught ini that there is only two persons; a man and woman. therefore whatever anyone does is for themself in the light of the other. being that life wouldn't be much fun if there is no-one to share it with(Jah create ini).
if there is only man around a man wouldn't dress-up. yet a man trys to perfect their image knowing that the women will be present.

ini see that majority of the males waan big name-brand clothes. coz if its not that no woman waan u. the standard is set to the top wich is beamers, benze, armoni, something that an ordinary citizen cannot afford. This leads a male to mek the money in the fast-lane.

its not easy hustling on the block. especially when another one jus like you is taking away your customers leaving u no money. so what u have to do, take out the competition. then this becomes a never ending war, and becomes much more than name brands clothes or the primary reason you started to hustle. since someone shot your good friend dead, its about revenge. this anger is like the blind fold that hinders many gehtto youts from seeing love which is understanding, and it suks them more into confusion. acting not as a human but as a predator being fed up with life now looking for a prey, and anyone is a valuable target.

yes in the fast lane you have the money and will attract alot of girls, but as one gagnsta seh to me, "its like nothing, sex dem and tell dem come out ami house". there is no sense of love and life means nothing. you don't kill yourself but you dwell on the next thing close to it, "the edge"

yet its the same for the woman. at first its fun but then the more dem get in it the more their dignity and self indentity is being stripped. yes u have all material things u ever wanted, but deep down the woman know its not because of who she is but because of her body that fades and sags in time. tell me how can a woman feel complete knowing that the man does not embrace her as a complete being but jus a part of his own joy wich is physical gratification. so she feel only a part and not Jah fullness.

yet the fact that the only person other then herself is the man she then manuplates herself to fit the light of a man to achieve the love desired. likewise for the man, being that the nuff pretty woman only waan man who ina big clothes an drive big car.

feel no way when i say that its only two persons, man & woman. Jah is not a person but the person. ini is a man so Jah love feels like woman to me. if u is a woman Jah love feels like man to u.

jus as when Adam feel complete when Jah give him Eve, likewise ini sight the woman as the solution.

yes, we have been talking out of someone elses mouth and not our own. we've took their standards for our own and it does us no good. (who said that your are naked)

When a man truly love dem woman, nothing else matters. appearance or anything or doing to try perfect a persons image. why because you realize what u want and see it before u.

ini believe Jah give us death as a lesson to humble us and realize the worth and value of all things in life. from their we can rise to as the first not living in someone elses reality but in the first which is who we are and live freely. yet death is no biggy if life is not valuable.

a wise woman will not stoop herself but will give her affection upright, and this breaks the chains. it is like Jah haveing faith in a part of us that we ourselves cannot see but know its positive gives relief to ini burden.ini believe a man seeing a woman loving him regardless of what he can give or material, will signall the man that their is somethin to himself that is so royal that ini nuh have to stoop myself for any girl...given no reason for di violence

dat is ini vision, dat ini feel di vibes to express.

yes woman I've been watching u from my
shyness...desire haunts me with thoughts
of a destined comuinion...time is tease
to impatience, your presence absent from
the moment is eyes without something to
see. IT is perfect that we are not
perfect, gives us something to talk
about...I neva feel bad when u know that
I'm wrong...sacrifice is not sacrifice
and giving is not loosing because who I
truly am is what u want and Who u truly
are is what I want...

I give thanx fi the Woman.

so tek these words of devi-i-ine
to the woman right awa-a-a-ay
tell her to be...PUUUUUUUUUUL-UUUUUUUUUUUUUP dat bombo claaaawt!!!

guidance

Messages In This Thread

take this words of devine to the woman
Re: take this words of devine to the woman

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com