HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Rastas Attacked in Malawi !
In Response To: Rastas Attacked in Malawi ! ()

My name is Empress FiYah Habaziniah, I'm secretary, board member and co-founder of the Empress Menen Learning Center, Board member and founder of the Empresses of Zion, member of Sister to Sister International and President of SELAMinistries. The reason why I'm writing today is to beseech the Malawian Government to cease its attacks on the Rastafari Community. The Rastafari Movement is a resistance movement against colonization and Imperialism, however, we are also a tolerant and righteous people seeking our innate God-given human rights. When meeting protest with aggression and not empathy, this is not the mark of a fair government who is trying to accomodate their people. This is not the mark of a just government who will not listen to the needs of the indingenous people. The Rastafari community as a whole is a collective effort and we will continue to voice our dissention until justice prevails.

Thank you for your time,

Empress FiYah

Messages In This Thread

Rastas Attacked in Malawi !
Esat Qatalo Ceqq Ana - Fiyah Buhn Oppression

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com