Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Why Rasta Split up in tribe

Hail Ras Nico,
The I said "nothing can test His Majesty". In honor of His Majestys life which serves as InI example of carrying ones cross--burden--Jah Works-I say His Majesty was tested countless times from deaths in his family, to the invasion by Fascist Italy, to seriously damaging his knee in a car crash Christmas day on his way to give an address and still giving it. H.I.M's life is full of tests. I feel I know where the I is coming from which is to say that H.I.M conquered the tests so nothing could shift his righteous way. But I just feel it is important to honor the struggle and the chains that His Majesty conquered while also dealing with the reality that life brings us tests of all kinds and they are not just won without the true peaceful warriors countenace and trust in the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen. H.I.M had 5 cold years in Bath England seeking the day he would return and begin the task of rebuilding his King Land. To just say Haile Selassie conquers any and everything without an effort or a test is to set InI up for failure as we must know H.I.S example is there for we to follow in His Image. I know I am tested and I know through H.I.M's example InI can find the faith, strength, and vision to overcome the downpression.

In terms of inity amongst the bredren and sistren let us know that we have the test-challenge to come to the everliving harmony of Head Creatorship (RASTAFARI) within ourselves and by doing so our vibration will attract InI to others within the same frequency for the healing of the nations. Yes it is frustrating to see dis-harmony within the houses and yet know it is a test to mold the fittest of the fittest into Jah instrument. Positive cooperation is happening around the globe within Rastafari. In Shashemanie at the Tabernacle some Bobo, Niyabinghi, and Twelve Tribes are coming together and giving Ises.
So Ras Nico just wanting to support the I in knowing that we must seek the Kingdom Of Jah within to be ready to manifest it with our Idren.
Keep bringing your true vibes and sharing your search because your tree of life will be nourished and Rastafari wants the I to grow forth fruits in due season. Love I,

I.N.Jah.I

Messages In This Thread

Re: Why Rasta Split up in tribe

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com