Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: How are the Rases dem in Ethiopia

Blessed Love,
Hail His Imperial Majesty Earth's Rightful Ruler Jah Rastafari Haile Selassie I.
Yes there are Ethiopian Rastafari just as their are Ghanaian, Kenyan... As a bredren in Shashemanie told I there are even Rastafari in antartica. The spirit of Jah and knowledge of HIS kingdom has no geographic boundary.
The Rastafari Family in Shashamanie is planting, building, and surviving daily. Ones are sustaining themselves and yet the need for assistance is crucial from those of us outside of Africa. Nation building takes financial cooperation along with inter African cooperation in vision. Putting doctrine beside is knowing that Haile Selassie is the umbrella from which all ones called by HIS name come in to the blessed land of Africa to do Jah will.
There are many different ways ones can support the works in Africa and specifically in Shashemanie. From sending seeds, to books, to music, to farming and medical equipment to supporting a family seeking to repatriate to supporting one of the houses represented there to supporting the Tabernacle Project headed forward by Ras Mweya and Bongo Solo. If the I wants some contacts let I know.
Also I and I Queen will be leading an educational service program to Ethiopia in February 2003 and one to Ghana in July 2003.
Last night it was wondeful to interview Michael Rose of Black Uhuru and to find that he had designated royalties from a recent album to go to the EWF in Shashemanie. Ethiopia awaits her creators...Truly Ethiopia and all of Africa is waiting for her sons and daughters to come forward to bring their peace to the hola works of preparing a place as Babylon catch a fiyah.

Ises I,

I.N.Jah.I
Inited Nations Of Jah Inter-nation-all-relation

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com