HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Yes I slavery is a great shadow in humanity...

LoveFull Greetings Sis! So true what ALL the I says....."One Love of Course but what of movements?" INI White bredren and sistren walking in the Light of Rastafari, REPARATION IS A MUST! What movements are being made??? Are InI the the vampires that some say InI are? Sucking the Blood out of the Movement, the good stuff, the blessed Iritual Ites, the music, the herb and on and on.....For true Rootsie Many Sacred Writings, the Ible, speaks of Justice, are InI Truelly seekers of Justice, if So InI would owe up to InI responsibility, HIM speaks on Responsibility also many a time, InI hava sight InI responsibility, InI are one family for true the hue-man family but each of we have different responsibilities, and InI responsibility rises in Reparations, for I heard many of times, the line, well I didnt commit those atrocities, it wasn't I family....that doesnt float I, I have been there and I know the feeling, for facing the fact has is its own pain and shame, but still InI have foward I and be true. InI hava look deeper, Slavery and all the atrocities that go along with it, the lasting ugly shadow that is manifested to this very moment, was Irated to ensure that we, whites would be in superiority, No I dont want it, but it was placed in expectation of the coming generations...it is what InI inherited as a member of the white nation, that is why InI owe Reparations. When Iditating on this, I sight how it is truelly out of many nations one....for InI there is many nations, and in each nation that InI are born into or called to live InI hava responsibility, for I it is the Nation of Hue-manity, the Nation of Rastafari, the Nation of White, the Nation of Women, the Nation of the USA.....an example can be sighted in the goings on with the world trade center, the ppl that went to work that day and lost they time in this Iwah, were ultimatly held responsible for the actions of the USA government(Even though they may not have directly planned the horrendous US Agendas, still InI don't see the masses raising much fuss about it). Ultimatetly InI fufill InI reponsibility to the Nation of Hue-Manity by fufilling the Responsibility of all the other nations InI are a part of, thus Out of many Nations One.
InI know that this society is based pon racial divide, when InI go for a job, go for an apartment, many a time InI will get preferential treatment based pon race,for instances as simple as this, InI are guilty...not to mention the many more things that keep this system thriving. Really what I just mentioned is but one thing, the matrix of fear and hatred is so much more....there is more instances of which InI owe, and on the tip of Rastafari, InI owe InI black bredren and sistren for Fowarding this light, for without them I would still be lost...so In closing I come back to what the I seal up the post ....."One Love of Course but what of movements?" Well I feel the lack of movements is a direct result of not even knowing the true Meaning of One Love!
If you love someone or someones
Take this into account, say for instance years ago your where given something and it was Itinually given to you year after year, then finally you find out it was stolen from the one you love, what would you do??????
Just-Full Ites
I-sis

Messages In This Thread

Re: Yes I slavery is a great shadow in humanity...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com