HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: The Rastafari Offical Jihad

>we must keep in mind the essence-"if there were no wars within,There would be none,without"

Indeed. But how much internal conflict do you still have, brother? I think at least as much as myself...

>Remember this is the machine which causes death >and destruction pon earth-every thing which is >bad and evil was caused by these white devils-->black man had no part in that-so come along The >Rastafari Movment..

So was Idi Amin good to his black brethren?
Is Robert Mugabe really doing good for his black brethren now? Most of them don't think so...
Were not many African slaves simply purchased by Europeans from other, more war-like Africans who were happy to enslave their brethren from other villages to sell them for a quick buck to the Europeans?
Tell me the Hutus and Tutsis have done no wrong to each other!
Was Mother Theresa a scourge on the children of India?
My ancestors were Irish...have they endured no oppression or colonialism from England?
I am from Australia...was this place not also built with virtual slave labor, with "criminals" often sentenced from the totally impoverished, for "stealing" food from lands originally belonging to their ancestors, but now claimed totally by English lords, for their own useless estates, frivolous hunting, and high-rent housing projects?
Tell me I too don't suffer here, where every square foot of land not privately owned through "royal estate" (real estate) is owned by the Queen of England, as so called "Crown Land". Why? Because 200 years ago her servant stuck her ancestor's flag in one tiny corner of the entire island, which had already been inhabited by many tribes of people for 40,000 years... See so I don't own or have any claim to any part of the land of my birth! (Unless I BUY it from the Queen of England, through her representative "government" over here!). Only Babylon thinking lets her and her "Royal" ancestor get away with this sort of nonsense...

Babylon has no color boundary either...its purpose is to group everyone together in neat categories, then have them all hate each other...black against white, jew against muslim, christian vs jew, dread vs baldhead, Europe vs Africa vs Asia vs America vs Aliens from Planet X, new school vs old school, hip vs whack, brother vs brother.
Free your mind from the labels Babylon has put there. Most of them don't really exist, see. Britian is not "real". The "United States" is not real, "IBM", "Microsoft", "US 'Dollar'", "WTO", "Jew", "Muslim"...none of these are real... they are just ideas, concepts, labels and signs applied to the real creation.
See Creation, see Earth, see People, see Water, Air, Herbs. See the continual stream of creation and variation, and infinite subtlety defying the crudity of the English language.

>Thus is The True Rastafari A Holy man..

True. And thus you will be able to see Babylon, as it really is, lurking in the shadows. See, everyone makes their own hell, but then they inflict it upon others. The Enemy wants you to THINK Babylon = White Man, because then you don't see the real Babylon, 'cause you too busy hatin' on the white-man.

I am not your enemy. Will you be my friend?

Respect.
Caleb Joel.

Messages In This Thread

Re: The Rastafari Offical Jihad

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com