Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Image and Likeness (False doctrine)

> one must stop from preaching false doctrine

Agreed, but how so.

Do you view something I have said as false?

I am trying to show you what the word "God", used in English bibles, actually was originally - clearing up Babylon thinking, brother, not promoting it. Fiyah burn away confusion indeed.
The Bible says there is one "Allah" or "Elohim" which means basically "divine creator", who is named Jah-weh, which means "I cause to be that which is", or similar.
I also gave a very un-Roman interpretation of the trinity...
Also read Revelations 19:10, and remember H.I.M.'s own word on who to worship.
Many seem to want to claim to be "Rasta" but don't follow Ras-Tafari's own word. Now, if you don't follow the Word, but instead whatever doctrine you invent or take from elsewhere for your own convenience, are you not just a "Rastafakian."

Reason with me on this.

Respect.
Caleb Joel

Messages In This Thread

Re: Image and Likeness (False doctrine)

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com