HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Doesn't sound like His Majesty to I

I GIVE THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND STRENGTH ALL ONES AND ONES WHO GAVE LOVE. I pray that all the words that come out of our mouths be right, just and encourageing for its very much needed from each and everyone....and let it be from the Most High. There are to many negative vibes flowing in the air right now due to the bad choices made by man to correct wrong.they have chosen wrong to fight wrong so the earth is now reacting.The energies of the earth are depressing man women and children. Now is the time to heal. To much crying, suffering, it hurts I. SO I PRAY WE INFLUENCE EACH OTHER POSITIVELY ALL OF US FOR I AND I ALL GOOD PEOPLE HAVE GOOD TO SAY. remember I and i only passing through just like the next man. Help each other for this world is not our own. No man can claim this earth their own..

love....haile i sellassie i ras tafari...heal heal heal.....

Messages In This Thread

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com