HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: What is a real Rasta?

yow is a word,everyone does not take words the same,to you it might sound disrespectful because you are judging the word from your mirror,eg.a man word out some fiyah two man bawl out sey too much fiyah three more bawl out sey more fiyah,so it is a heights ting so people fi start elevate in everyting,if you use the word yow,what is your message?I went to london and sey yow to a dawta she look round and smile,mi sey why is dat,she sey it sound cute,so wha man a rail up fah woman a smile and what coulda prettier than that,to see a word mek she smile away babby-wrong stress,just like I tell the board sey SELASSIE 1ST is not god,most rasta today even I before I sight up,teach that their is one god,true words,but who is that god,nobody but the god of rome.Now for the word groom I don't know what you tek it for but to I,I am from the ganster rasta school where groomimg means taking care,showing care to the sistrens wordical or even physical,and what if your mirror physical means batta,bruise well the reflection is on you.more fiyah..well you done know sey fiyah chief dey pon fiyah mission and it just caan out till JAH delete it. RASHOWARD FIYAH CHIEF

Messages In This Thread

Re: What is a real Rasta?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com